Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Energy Drinks!!!!

Print  
  Page 2 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Ordep

Go Braves!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:
i will do a 5hourEnergy only if I'm sleepy and I need to drive. Thats the only situation other than that, no coffe or en-drinks for me.

Post #16   9/13/12 4:29:45PM   

Theoutlaw08

MMA Sensei

Theoutlaw08 Avatar

Career:771-549
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Surprisingly, I love the taste of energy drinks, they just make me feel really off and shitty almost immediately after drinking one and the feeling doesn't go away for hours.

I completely agree with this statement. Love the flavor of most energy drinks. I just get so shaky and jacked up after drinking like half a can. Its crazy. Then I normally get really bloated and gassy after that. Theres always a price to pay when drinking an energy drink for me.

Post #17   9/13/12 4:34:09PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,252-1,209
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by Budgellism

Surprisingly, I love the taste of energy drinks, they just make me feel really off and shitty almost immediately after drinking one and the feeling doesn't go away for hours.

I completely agree with this statement. Love the flavor of most energy drinks. I just get so shaky and jacked up after drinking like half a can. Its crazy. Then I normally get really bloated and gassy after that. Theres always a price to pay when drinking an energy drink for me.

Most make me feel this way, except for Xyience for some reason.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #18   9/13/12 4:37:58PM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:734-445
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I'm not a huge fan of the energy form energy drinks, but if I do get one, it will be a NZ one called 'V'. I've tried all the US Monsters and Mothers and the Thai redbulls but I'm super serial - V is the best

Post #19   9/13/12 4:52:02PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,220-793
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:
I'll admit. Caffeine now for me is a hit or miss thing.

I don't know how many of y'all frequent the official I'm drunk thread but if y'all do y'all will find posts of me busting out the whiskey and coke.

As a result of those binges I've been waking up in the mornings with excruciating kidney pain. I've been drinking nothing but water for weeks and still the pain is there

Post #20   9/13/12 4:52:48PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,991-1,181
Chips:

Posted by george112

I don't know how many of y'all frequent the official I'm drunk thread but if y'all do y'all will find posts of me busting out the whiskey and coke.

As a result of those binges I've been waking up in the mornings with excruciating kidney pain. I've been drinking nothing but water for weeks and still the pain is there

Could be kidney stones. Get checked out homie

Post #21   9/13/12 5:00:48PM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,766-1,590
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by george112

Could be kidney stones. Get checked out homie

This.

Post #22   9/13/12 5:04:50PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,474-841
Chips:
at the bar i work at, our house shot is jager bombs. we put 2 shots of jager in ours & charge $5.75 for them. people love them bc they are so cheap. i've been working there for 3 years, so needless to say, im practically immune to jager bomb sickness, but they do give hella hangovers when consumed in large quantities.

me & my friend had a "Jagerpagne" night a few weeks ago. We alternated between jagerbombs & glasses of champagne all night, with an occasional water. WICKED HANGOVER!

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #23   9/13/12 5:14:51PM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
I've always drank the original Monsters. I'm surprised I'm still alive, my diet used to consist of Monster and Copenhagen and not much else.

I still prefer Monster but I've switched from original to the newish Monster Absolutely Zero. It tastes really close to original without any sugar or calories so its a little easier on the cavities and beer gut.

I really don't drink them like I used to, I love em but at 2-3 bucks a whack it's alot more than just a soda or cup of joe.

Post #24   9/13/12 5:21:55PM   

papercut

Hulk Status

papercut Avatar

Career:1,290-1,016
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:
as I'm typng this I'm currently drinking a 24oz, twist cap can of monster assault. I've been on the monster assault bandwagon for like 6+ years now. Assault is my all time favorite but when I'm at a gas station that doesn't carry it my other go-to energy drink has to be rockstar.

Last edited 9/13/12 5:50PM server time by papercut
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #25   9/13/12 5:49:10PM   

ChrisSabal

Go Cubs Go!

ChrisSabal Avatar

Career:765-541
Camp: TKO
Chips:
girlfriend is a Red Bull girl(her job is handing out free Red Bull) so I get tons of free Red Bull. So I gotta go with Red Bull.

Post #26   9/13/12 5:54:24PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,252-1,209
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by george112

How drunk have you been getting? Passed out drunk where you could be getting deeply penetrated. Or maybe donkey punched

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #27   9/13/12 6:07:25PM   

frizzzlecake

MMA Sensei

frizzzlecake Avatar

Career:493-296
Chips:
Worst part of Energy drinks for me is what some people here said, the poopy feeling in the stomach. They make me alert but if (and usually always) I drink them on a empty stomach and it's brutal on my insides. Or if I eat cheaply food dear god the bathroom becomes a regular stop for me.

Post #28   9/13/12 6:09:50PM   

tn_rebel

Standup Guy

tn_rebel Avatar

Career:795-515
Camp: TN Brawlers
Chips:
This stuff is the shit. Drink it quickly and your hair will stand up on end.

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Post #29   9/13/12 6:18:03PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,991-1,181
Chips:

Posted by tn_rebel

This stuff is the shit. Drink it quickly and your hair will stand up on end.

I've drank a few and the make me jittery as all hell

Oh yeah, good to see you back

Post #30   9/13/12 6:23:26PM   

Page 2 of 3     1     2     3