Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Breaking Bad Predictions

Print  
  Page 2 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Posted by kingsmasher

I predict this wont be the end of the series...I think amc will decide to keep it going..

I mean why not just have Walt go to prison and have him teach soemone to make the drugs and they smuggle them in...

Then its like Oz which was a great show...

Its always been a 5 season deal, so it will have some sort of conclusion. Maybe a Soprano-esque "wtf happened" ending but Id put money on it being definitive.

Somehow we end up in Nebraska.

You can always write up a contract for a couple more seasons...Money talks and ratings are up....Thats hard for any TV executive to just say lets end the show...

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #16   9/4/12 1:55:04PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
I'd have to look it up, but I don't think AMC is the one ending the series.

Vince wants to go out on a good note with the series. He talked about this somewhere about it ending with season 5.

Post #17   9/4/12 2:40:39PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:1,604-960
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Posted by kingsmasher

I predict this wont be the end of the series...I think amc will decide to keep it going..

I mean why not just have Walt go to prison and have him teach soemone to make the drugs and they smuggle them in...

Its always been a 5 season deal, so it will have some sort of conclusion. Maybe a Soprano-esque "wtf happened" ending but Id put money on it being definitive.

Somehow we end up in Nebraska.

You can always write up a contract for a couple more seasons...Money talks and ratings are up....Thats hard for any TV executive to just say lets end the show...

teh kingsmasher, it's not up to the executive at AMC whether the show goes on, it's up to the creator of the show, Vince Gilligan, all AMC does is pay for the rights to air the show as Sony pays for the production part.

He already publicly stated this is it for it, but did say there is a chance for a spin off show centering around Saul.

Post #18   9/4/12 2:46:21PM   

Shawn91111

Coming back..

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:4,138-2,222
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Skyler kills all

Post #19   9/4/12 4:57:50PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Horrible idea - - - you obviously know nothing of the show creator Vince Gilligan.

5 seasons is the max - - - he stated he would NOT go past five seasons.

I hope Walt is the only one left standing....every one else including the baby deserve to DIE!!!!!!!!!

Last edited 9/4/12 6:49PM server time by chael_sonnen
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #20   9/4/12 6:47:55PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Chips:
I think first, Hank tears out a page of the book, wipes his ass and puts it back in the book.

Post #21   9/4/12 9:33:10PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:2,335-1,500
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
Hank and Walt go into business together

Post #22   9/4/12 10:09:44PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:
what about the Czechs? He was distributing to them for a bit and then just says "I'm out." I think that could be why he is in NH, either to run away from them or to confront them.

Or he is on the run once Hank confronts him and gives him the option of going to jail or getting as far away from his family as possible. Maybe he starts his meth business again up there where he doesn't have anyone he cares about to be threatened

I don't get how Hank put Gale and Walter together. I probably forgot something that happened but as far as I can remember there weren't any ties between the two during the investigation of Gale's death besides the "W.W."

Last edited 9/6/12 12:02PM server time by bubbles

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #23   9/6/12 12:01:27PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

what about the Czechs? He was distributing to them for a bit and then just says "I'm out." I think that could be why he is in NH, either to run away from them or to confront them.

Or he is on the run once Hank confronts him and gives him the option of going to jail or getting as far away from his family as possible. Maybe he starts his meth business again up there where he doesn't have anyone he cares about to be threatened

I don't get how Hank put Gale and Walter together. I probably forgot something that happened but as far as I can remember there weren't any ties between the two during the investigation of Gale's death besides the "W.W."

Hank put it together from the writing in the book and it flash backed to the scene.

I don't think Hank would give Walter the option of getting far away. He wants to take this guy down as he's had a hard on for this blue meth.

Post #24   9/6/12 3:39:49PM   

Shawn91111

Coming back..

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:
Hank is sympathetic to his wife and her shoplifting, now obviously this is a way way bigger issue. So either Hank wants to get a cut or he lets it go after a talk with Walt. Obviously Walt a year later is on the run from someone, still in Alb Nm, but from who? I doubt Hank

Post #25   9/6/12 3:59:17PM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-506
Chips:
A couple of things I think might happen are:

Jesse finds out about all of the stuff Walt did, has a chance to kill him, and doesn't

Hank probably confronts Walt and tells him to disappear rather than arrest him and cause problems for his family.

Walt gets killed by someone trivial inside of the drug world. Maybe Todd or some random henchmen sent by the people he is working with when he tries to stop cooking.

Might have been insignificant, but I think the fact that Todd kept the kid's tarantula is probably meaningful and might play some role in the final episodes.

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #26   9/6/12 4:15:41PM   

Shawn91111

Coming back..

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:
I still think something about Gus Fring's Chile past will come out.

I recall the Cartel in the 1989 flashback, said they know who Gus is. Ok how? Im assuming something about his past.

Post #27   9/6/12 4:20:16PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:1,604-960
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

I recall the Cartel in the 1989 flashback, said they know who Gus is. Ok how? Im assuming something about his past.

It's possible, but Gilligan has said he wanted to keep Gus' past just like the mystery of what's in Marcellus Wallace's brief case in Pulp Fiction.

I just hope there's new flashback scenes with Gus at some point in the last 8.

Post #28   9/6/12 7:30:34PM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-506
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Shawn91111

It's possible, but Gilligan has said he wanted to keep Gus' past just like the mystery of what's in Marcellus Wallace's brief case in Pulp Fiction.

I just hope there's new flashback scenes with Gus at some point in the last 8.

This is called a MacGuffin, by the way. An important plot device that goes unexplained to the audience. Just a random piece of trivia for everyone.

Post #29   9/6/12 7:47:31PM   

Ordep

Go Falcons!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:

S05E09 starts with Walter waking up from a nightmare about a family gathering in which Hank goes to the bathroom and finds a book Gale gave him. He goes to the bathroom, rips the page with Gale's note, flushes it and goes back to sleep.

Last edited 9/6/12 10:17PM server time by Ordep

Post #30   9/6/12 10:17:03PM   

Page 2 of 3     1     2     3