Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Alistair Overeem Responds to Junior dos Santos: ‘I Think He’s Afraid to Fight Me’

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

papercut

Hulk Status

papercut Avatar

Career:1,290-1,016
Chips:

Posted by george112

Posted by sparky

Posted by Michael_Corleone

Overeem is writing a check that his ass can't cash, he better be careful!

Being the PG's biggest R33M fan I have to disagree.

Alistair is selling the fight and doing a great job at it. He's already got JDS interested to the point where he is asking uncle Dana to set up the fight right when Overeem is back!!!!!

WAR R33M

I get he's selling the fight and what not. But you really think he deserves a title shot?

I say when he comes back let him have a contenders match to prove his "therapy" really didn't affect his performance

technically, the shot was his after he beat brock. but was given away due to his suspension. I'd rather see Overeem fight him rather than cCain again. what can Cain do this time that he didn't last time? shoot for an immediate td? stand and try not to get ko'd? I'd rather see someone who has a legitimate chance at beating JDS at his own game.

Post #16   8/8/12 1:41:57PM   

machodog76

MMA Sensei

machodog76 Avatar

Career:2,866-1,762
Camp: country KO
Chips:
"Nobody calls me chicken" Marty Mcfly.

Post #17   8/8/12 3:17:44PM   

Michael_Corleone

Belt Contender

Michael_Corleone Avatar

Career:1,196-624
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by sparky

Posted by Michael_Corleone

Overeem is writing a check that his ass can't cash, he better be careful!

Being the PG's biggest R33M fan I have to disagree.

Alistair is selling the fight and doing a great job at it. He's already got JDS interested to the point where he is asking uncle Dana to set up the fight right when Overeem is back!!!!!

WAR R33M

Post #18   8/8/12 11:18:33PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2