Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

"The Huntington Beach Bad Boy" No More

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:
I think it is fair to say he is the celebrities' champ. Ever since he dated Jeanna, his celebrity status exploded beyond his MMA achievements. I am willing to step out on a limb and say he is more liked by celebrities and casual fans than actual MMA fans.

I will be the first to admit I don't like Tito but hate him or not, I think he will have a lasting future with the UFC. The guy has a pretty good mouth and I can see him commentating or representing the UFC in the years to come.

He has matured tremendously as a person since his days as LHW champion. Of course, we can partly attribute that to the spanking he received from Randy The Natural Couture.

Post #16   12/1/11 11:31:24AM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,643-1,469
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

...I can see him commentating or representing the UFC in the years to come.

He might represent them in some capacity, but I don't think commentating is in the cards.

Video - Tito's Resume

Post #17   12/1/11 1:20:43PM   

roadking95th

In Cael We Trust!

roadking95th Avatar

Career:1,351-714
Chips:
Ughhh....Only two fighters do not have nicknames on the next card. TJ and Yves. I believe there are waaaaayyyyyy too many nicknames going around.

Post #18   12/1/11 3:57:16PM   

dreius

Learning to Sprawl

Career:82-53
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

It is annoying since Tito naming himself the "People's champ" is much like Senator Palpatine appointing himself "The People's Emperor" yet neither of them ever asked ME and I do believe I am a subset within the primary set of "people". What's more ironic is that both of these fools did so because of a meddling young prospect named Darth Bader (Vader in some dialects).
Also, if I'm not mistaken there is already a "People's Warrior", way to go Tito, way to "Come Original"

BEST QUOTE EVER. Mind you I am biased as a Star Wars freak.

Post #19   12/1/11 4:18:34PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by KungFuMaster

He might represent them in some capacity, but I don't think commentating is in the cards.

Video - Tito's Resume

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #20   12/1/11 4:52:44PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by KungFuMaster

Video - Tito's Resume

He did make some pretty horrible speech errors and did not even bother to correct them but I think he would be just as good as the next guy with practice.

Post #21   12/1/11 8:27:08PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,643-1,469
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by KungFuMaster

Video - Tito's Resume

He did make some pretty horrible speech errors and did not even bother to correct them but I think he would be just as good as the next guy with practice.

The guy's been running his mouth for 14 years. If he needs more practice at this point, it will never happen.

Post #22   12/2/11 11:54:11AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2