Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Who do you think is going to drop out of the semi-finals?

Print  
Who is going to drop out?
Mac Danzig 3 5%
George Sotiropoulos 6 9%
Matt Arroyo 12 19%
Tommy Speer 43 67%
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

allmotormark

MMA Regular

allmotormark Avatar

Career:1,035-549
Chips:
who-ever is not able to go on it should be the guy he beat that gets to move on , if he can fight, because atleast he earned a spot with a win.

i like ben i would like to see him take over and get a second chance , but i think matt danzig will get the ko cause even though arroyo (bad spelling) has got good jj i duno if he can stand and if he results to taking down danzig i think danzig will get on top and gnp him. but thats why this is mma keeps us guessing

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Post #16   11/30/07 2:59:55PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,254
Chips:
I'd almost guarentee its Tommy. I had the same thing happen two years ago and I didn't know the ligament blew out for a few hours afterwards, and Saunders says he heard the arm pop.

As for the brutal KO, I'm willing to bet its Mac KOing Arroyo or maybe George KOing whoever replaces Tommy.

As for replacements, they're careful about not ruining outcomes, so the fact they've announced fights with some of the guys on the show tells me none of them are the replacement, because then you already know they lost. I'm guessing Billy Miles gets it because hes not on that list and is injury free, unlike some of the others. No matter who they get though, its a gimmie for George.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #17   11/30/07 9:11:45PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,573-1,539
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
I agree that whoever the new guy is will be the one getting KOed. I think Tommy is so obviously the choice to be hurt that it won't be him. I doubt it's Mac or George, so I'll go with Arroyo. He could have something crazy like what happened to Quarry get him.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #18   11/30/07 9:30:53PM   

Pitbull09

MMA Sensei

Pitbull09 Avatar

Career:288-147
Chips:
I hope its matt jsut because hes the weakest of the 4 but seriously, it has to be tommy. He let himself get beat up way to much in his last fights. I cant believe one leg kick made a gash that big!

Post #19   11/30/07 11:54:52PM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

I'd almost guarentee its Tommy. I had the same thing happen two years ago and I didn't know the ligament blew out for a few hours afterwards, and Saunders says he heard the arm pop.

As for the brutal KO, I'm willing to bet its Mac KOing Arroyo or maybe George KOing whoever replaces Tommy.

As for replacements, they're careful about not ruining outcomes, so the fact they've announced fights with some of the guys on the show tells me none of them are the replacement, because then you already know they lost. I'm guessing Billy Miles gets it because hes not on that list and is injury free, unlike some of the others. No matter who they get though, its a gimmie for George.

Don't be so sure!!!

I just noticed something. After the last episode. the preview said "See which fighter is forced to drop out of the competition. But just 2 minutes ago when I was watching Spike and saw a re-run of that episode. The preview now says...

"See one of the most shocking moments on the TUF when somebody surprisingly drops out."

Shocking? It's not a shock if Tommy has to leave. Also in the preview Dana White actually said "I've never seen somebody actually just "drop out" of the competittion like this."

Tommy has way to much heart to just drop out. Mac is to cocky. Matt is too Determined. There's no way it's not George. He looked depressed at the end of the last episode.

It's George! He's dropping out!

Post #20   12/1/07 10:24:05PM   

MeanGrouchy

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
I just watched a commercial on spike, it was while watching the re-run of EP11 and the big news is that whoever they are replacing QUIT? DIDNT GET HURT he just quit and that is all they said, but i can tell you that Dana was on it making the comment about what this guy is giving up. I cant believe this, but maybe the knockout is this huh? it knockout me forsure, Please someone watch the ads and confirm this also, i did tape it, so anyone else here this?please let me know thanks

Post #21   12/2/07 1:22:21AM   

tepid55

MMA Sensei

tepid55 Avatar

Career:5,897-3,469
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
I think Tommy Speer leaves because he had his arm broken in his quarterfinal fight.

Post #22   12/2/07 11:26:45AM   

allmotormark

MMA Regular

allmotormark Avatar

Career:1,035-549
Chips:
ya i just saw it to , it says someone drops out.....not gonna be tommy cause the way they are saying its not an injury. also not gonna be tommy he just seems like some dumb hick that will run into a wall untill matt hughes tells him to stop LOL.

at this point anyone can guess but there is no real way to know who it is now.

Post #23   12/2/07 12:15:19PM   

MeanGrouchy

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
its George

Post #24   12/2/07 12:17:04PM   

Scott_Revels

Banned

Career:376-170
Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

MMAJunkie says they know who the replacement is.. Don't read if you don't want to know though..

LINK

Not giving away the spoilers, or anything, but I hope that the reason this guy is coming back is that the guy who beat him is the one who is dropping out.. That would be the greatest thing possible for me, because if so, then the replacee's opponent, who is my favorite of all the season, may end up going to the finals..

Post #25   12/2/07 2:14:03PM   

Khaos

TUF 2 Alternate

Khaos Avatar

Career:3,202-2,384
Camp: Men of the hour
Chips:
I'm glad of the replacement(not saying who it is)

I think the "big KO" is a figure of speech, and it is George that leaves the show.

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Post #26   12/2/07 6:52:47PM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Khaos

I'm glad of the replacement(not saying who it is)

I think the "big KO" is a figure of speech, and it is George that leaves the show.

I hope that was just your opinion or I'm going to be pretty phuckin' pissed...

Post #27   12/2/07 6:59:38PM   

Scott_Revels

Banned

Career:376-170
Chips:
Yeah, it was his opinion, because he said, "I think"..

Post #28   12/2/07 7:40:53PM   

tylerlee123

Standup Guy

tylerlee123 Avatar

Career:994-615
Chips:
Speer is goin to get replaced by kolosci and then George will have practically a guaranteed spot in the finals

Post #29   12/2/07 7:55:37PM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Scott_Revels

Yeah, it was his opinion, because he said, "I think"..

]
Thank God. I was about to say. I read and was flippin' out but then reread it and calmed down a bit. But I think it will be George anyways because he looks emotionally unstable.

Post #30   12/2/07 8:09:11PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2