Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Jacks Rants

Print  
Posted By Message

JackHammerXXX

MMA Regular

JackHammerXXX Avatar

Career:4,285-2,690
Chips:
Ok I'm not looking to drag out discussions on Conor/Diaz/UFC stuff but I just felt compelled to point out how "underwhelmed" I am with 200. I guess I had high hopes, and maybe I'm jumping the gun..they could still add Jones/Cormier 2, or maybe A. Silva comes out unscathed and has it in him to go. I just feel without that marquee headliner, like a McGregor, a Rousey, a GSP, Silva even...it's lacking.
I'm more excited for 198 and 199 honestly. Very deep, very good cards. Pena Zingano interests me. Brunson Mousasi is important. Cain Browne will be satisfying. But I guarantee you if you thought a women's BW title fight was on, and it didnt involve Holm or Rousey, you're a liar. Aldo Edgar 2 only desired if Conor is fighting so now that fizzles alil. Idk I hope things change. Solid card no doubt but 2 million ppv's or even 1 million no no

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports

Post #1   4/22/16 9:39:42PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:1,698-998
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I was originally a little underwhelmed at the card for 200 but it's not that bad. They still have to find a replacement for Nate if they don't put Conor in there, plus they still have to announce another big match up too, which could be Jones vs Cormier or Jones vs Rumble.. I'd be happy with either of those

Post #2   4/22/16 10:28:47PM   

Five-Alive

A Face In The Crowd

Five-Alive Avatar

Career:1,317-807
Chips:
It's already known that I said I wasn't happy with 200 and I used the same word, "underwhelmed". I really didn't like the fact that McGregor/Diaz 2 was the headliner so now that it's not I'm curious as to how this plays out. IF Jones/Cormier ends up headlining this card and they find Nate a good opponent then I'll be happy with UFC 200 and won't feel it's "underwhelming" anymore. After the UFC 200 presser yesterday, Diaz kept saying that he won't be fighting on the card without McGregor as an opponent but I find it hard to believe that. Dana said Nate will be on the card an they will find him a new opponent and that I see happening, as long as they give Nate a good paycheck. Dana was also asked if there will be 3 titles on the card and if Jones/Cormier could be that 3rd title. He said they're working on getting 3 titles and Jones/Cormier is a possibility, we just have to wait and see how Jon's fight plays out today. I'm praying Jon gets a quick finish and comes out unscathed so he can headline UFC 200 against Cormier. If they could do that, as well as GSP/Nate I would be hella excited, but I'm having doubts GSP will be the opponent that replaces CMG to fight Nate, one can only hope.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #3   4/23/16 6:08:34AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:4,836-2,659
Chips:
3rd titles

Only boy's you got is 205 belt and lawler

Either one is better than diaz vs McGregor

Post #4   4/23/16 11:12:01PM