Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

preseason game etiquette

Print  
Posted By Message

papercut

Hulk Status

papercut Avatar

Career:1,290-1,016
Chips:
looking for some insight from anyone who has been to any preseason game for any sport. the GF got us tickets to the Chargers preseason game against da bears in august. I've never been to a pro football game before which includes preseason. this is the closest my chargers get to me so she jumped at the chance to get these tickets. but I don't want to be the jackass who takes the preseason game too seriously. so what's the preseason atmosphere like?

Post #1   5/9/13 4:22:28PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:966-602
Chips:
Just have fun, that's all there is to it. Some fans will be really into seeing the backups on your team, others will be there just to have a good time.

I worked a couple seasons for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and have one pro football game etiquette tip for anyone: Don't be that drunk annoying guy. There are plenty of them at every game. Being way too loud, obviously sloshed, etc. That's the one no-no that sticks out in my eyes. Just don't be "that guy" and have a great time you're gonna have a blast!

Post #2   5/9/13 4:29:01PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,715-978
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
dude.....HAVE A BLAST!!!!!! Tailgate too! Who gives a shit? This is YOUR day! Paint your fucking face & let everyone know how fucking excited you are to be there!

Also.....will you please pretty please take a picture of you sitting next to Manti Teo's girlfriend while you're there? That joke never gets old to me

Post #3   5/9/13 5:26:34PM   

papercut

Hulk Status

papercut Avatar

Career:1,290-1,016
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Also.....will you please pretty please take a picture of you sitting next to Manti Teo's girlfriend while you're there? That joke never gets old to me

you got it.

Post #4   5/9/13 6:08:57PM