Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Michael Bisping responds to rumors that Vitor Belfort failed his UFC on FX 7 drug test

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
Did Vitor Belfort fail his UFC on FX 7 drug test? Michael Bisping, who was knocked out by "The Phenom" last month in Brazil (see it here), is hoping the nasty little rumor making the rounds on Twitter isn't true. While Tatame reports the drug test results won't be released until later this month, Belfort may unfortunately (and unfairly) be held guilty until proven innocent, at least in the court of public opinion, following his steroid scandal back in 2006, which was later compounded by allegations of TRT use. Stay tuned.

Link

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #1   2/1/13 1:18:13PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
if it is true, I wonder if this would mean Bisping vs Rockhold or Weidman for #1 contender since Bispings loss would be a no contest

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #2   2/1/13 1:36:28PM   

moob

In Full Mount

moob Avatar

Career:1,266-846
Chips:

Posted by SmileR

Did Vitor Belfort fail his UFC on FX 7 drug test? Michael Bisping, who was knocked out by "The Phenom" last month in Brazil (see it here), is hoping the nasty little rumor making the rounds on Twitter isn't true. While Tatame reports the drug test results won't be released until later this month, Belfort may unfortunately (and unfairly) be held guilty until proven innocent, at least in the court of public opinion, following his steroid scandal back in 2006, which was later compounded by allegations of TRT use. Stay tuned.

Link

Looking at Vitor, you wouldn't be surprised really.

Hope it isn't true, as this would tarnish his reputation in the sport as a legend.

Post #3   2/1/13 1:43:21PM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:

Posted by moob

Posted by SmileR

Link

Hope it isn't true, as this would tarnish his reputation in the sport as a legend.

He's bean caught before so I wouldn't be surprised if it is. Vitor is the only real threat to Bisping at MW so without him in the mix I can see him getting a title shot. Unless Evans comes down and saves the day!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #4   2/1/13 1:46:59PM   

Card

MMA Regular

Card Avatar

Career:1,169-606
Chips:

Post #5   2/1/13 1:55:52PM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,622-1,372
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Dana's plan to have a Bisping/Silva headline in England is still holding on

Post #6   2/1/13 1:57:01PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,220-792
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:

Post #7   2/1/13 2:18:41PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
No, just scrap everything and give Bisping a title shot. Since that's the way things are done now.

Post #8   2/1/13 2:26:11PM   

moob

In Full Mount

moob Avatar

Career:1,266-846
Chips:
This is hilarious. All the haters already on the conspiracy bandwagon.

Post #9   2/1/13 3:09:05PM   

BillsNewAccount

STACKING THEM BADGES

BillsNewAccount Avatar

Career:1,455-838
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

No, just scrap everything and give Bisping a title shot. Since that's the way things are done now.

What the hell are you talking about? Bisping and Silva are in the same weight class! Bisping needs an immediate title shot with GSP. I'd say JJ but he's busy fighting a different MW.

I had a bet with my buddy on the Bisping v Vitor fight and after seeing Vitor I told him not to come asking for his money back if Vitor pissed hot. Vitor looked like an absolute manimal.

Post #10   2/1/13 3:11:02PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
Hahaha - - Poor Vitor, all these years you actually thought you were praying to a cross....turns out, it was just a positive + sign.

I mean, who in their right mind gets a positive sign tattooed on their left shoulder?

Last edited 2/1/13 3:31PM server time by chael_sonnen
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #11   2/1/13 3:27:54PM   

State_Champ

MMA Sensei

State_Champ Avatar

Career:1,433-855
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:

Posted by SmileR

Posted by moob

Posted by SmileR

Link

He's bean caught before so I wouldn't be surprised if it is. Vitor is the only real threat to Bisping at MW so without him in the mix I can see him getting a title shot. Unless Evans comes down and saves the day!

You think Vitor is Bisping's only real threat?

There are no other fighters you can think of who would be threatening to Bisping?

Post #12   2/1/13 3:33:49PM   

BillsNewAccount

STACKING THEM BADGES

BillsNewAccount Avatar

Career:1,455-838
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by SmileR

Posted by moob

Posted by SmileR

Link

You think Vitor is Bisping's only real threat?

There are no other fighters you can think of who would be threatening to Bisping?

Yeah, I think Okami would take the Count and Paul Harris would rip off his leg. Hector could probably put him to sleep too if he didn't get jabbed to death. But with that said I think homeboy has a decent point. There aren't that many dudes at MW he can't beat.

Post #13   2/1/13 3:44:51PM   

LightsOUT23

Standup Guy

LightsOUT23 Avatar

Career:340-238
Chips:
If the rumor is true, and it most probably is as its already been leaked out then i expect props to fill my inbox as i called this 2 weeks ago.

Post #14   2/1/13 3:54:14PM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:508-351
Chips:
i really hope this isnt true. he did look super shredded in that fight. goddammit i need to know the truth already

Post #15   2/1/13 4:24:33PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2