Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Strikeforce: Melendez vs. Masvidal

Print  
Posted By Message

shaneTpain

GSP > everyone else

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:3,943-2,622
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Anyone else watching this event tonight?
I know its not the most exciting card but its a nice little fix in between the UFC fights.

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Ad: FanDuel: Play Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #1   12/17/11 8:02:42PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
Chris Brown fighting tonight in SF prelims. Ha

But not that Chris Brown.

I might tune into the main card, but also recording it.

I do need a break from mma though, seems like there has been an event almost every weekend.

Post #2   12/17/11 8:16:19PM   

shaneTpain

GSP > everyone else

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:3,943-2,622
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Chris Brown already got his arm broke. Wish it was THE Chris Brown now haha.

Post #3   12/17/11 8:35:00PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:
holy crap, i was ready to turn it off. i dont know how many times Mauro called OSP "GSP" and "St Pierre" throughout the fight. i would bet he got it wrong more times than right. cant Zuffa fire the guy?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #4   12/17/11 11:43:52PM   

Patchedup15

MMA Regular

Patchedup15 Avatar

Career:538-393
Chips:
yeah.. strikeforce announcing is terrible. they are rivalled only by Joe Buck and Troy Aikman for FOX Football Sundays.. seriously bring in KFlo and rashad if you want to use former fighters as announcers. they have experience doing it, and are more modern figures.

In addition I'm posting this everywhere there is a discussion invovling Gil.. he is no where near P4P. he is no where near top 5 of lightweights.. maybe a #10.. he is good just like jake shields was great. But what happened when he moved to UFC?? he FAILED.

Post #5   12/18/11 2:18:06PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:

Posted by Patchedup15

yeah.. strikeforce announcing is terrible. they are rivalled only by Joe Buck and Troy Aikman for FOX Football Sundays.. seriously bring in KFlo and rashad if you want to use former fighters as announcers. they have experience doing it, and are more modern figures.

In addition I'm posting this everywhere there is a discussion invovling Gil.. he is no where near P4P. he is no where near top 5 of lightweights.. maybe a #10.. he is good just like jake shields was great. But what happened when he moved to UFC?? he FAILED.

he beat a top 10 in Kampmann, then lost to the #1 or #2 p4p fighter in the world in GSP. then he simply got caught by a knee via Ellenberger. failed? record wise yes, but he is still an elite WW

Melendez has the striking to hang with anyone in the LW division and also has pretty good wrestling if he wants to take it to the ground. he is definitely a top 5 LW, arguably top 3.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #6   12/19/11 12:17:16AM   

viceroid

Learning to Sprawl

Career:1-
Chips:
ITs like Melendez want to imitate the Nick Diaz style but that takes out the SAVAGE BOY out of him and I dont like that.

But he made a good job doing the jab work ... regular fight imho specially for

Post #7   12/20/11 5:50:40PM