Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

"Jon Fitch: Down but Far From Out"

Print  
Posted By Message

JimmieDD

MMA Regular

Career:-
Chips:
http://www.mmatraining.com/featured/jon-fitch-%e2%80%93-down-but-far-from-out/

Really good write up on my man Jon Fitch.

Take a read. Well done.

Last edited 8/12/08 4:22PM server time by JimmieDD
Edit note/reason: n/a

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   8/12/08 1:32:36PM   

wiggum

In Full Mount

wiggum Avatar

Career:837-507
Chips:
that was an awesome fight, fitch is still the number 2 ww in the world still....now i cant wait for alves to step in and see what gsp can do with an big A+ level striker with great takedown defense

Post #2   8/12/08 1:36:35PM   

Jason-plata

MMA Regular

Jason-plata Avatar

Career:39-34
Chips:
I was not much of a Fitch fan before this fight. My opinion has now been drasticly changed. He is one of the most amazing fighters in the UFC or any organazation at this point in time. I am sure I am not the only fan he gained from his last bout against GSP..

Go Fitch..

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #3   8/12/08 1:41:26PM   

MFOTHER

In Full Mount

MFOTHER Avatar

Career:1,027-563
Chips:

Posted by Jason-plata

I was not much of a Fitch fan before this fight. My opinion has now been drasticly changed. He is one of the most amazing fighters in the UFC or any organazation at this point in time. I am sure I am not the only fan he gained from his last bout against GSP..

Go Fitch..

i said a very similar thing in different thread

Post #4   8/12/08 4:07:30PM