Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Madden 08-360

Print  
Posted By Message

iwannabesedated

banned

iwannabesedated Avatar

Career:575-327
Chips:
Gets Fu#kin worse every year.......last year is the was the deep ball that killed you this year its just ridiculous to try even pass the ball.Its like the DB'S have a magnet that sucks them into the ball and intercepts it..Also god forbid get a descent drive going into the red zone and someone has to F#%king fumble i guess i just needed to vent at least i got a win agains the browns

Post #1   8/17/07 2:56:39PM   

BigEvil

Standup Guy

BigEvil Avatar

Career:342-204
Camp: SC MMA
Chips:
What difficulty do you play on. I play on all-pro and haven't had that much trouble the fumbles are a little ridiculous. btw it is WAAAAYYYYYYYY better this year than it has been for the last 2.

Last edited 8/17/07 3:57PM server time by BigEvil
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   8/17/07 3:57:15PM   

AmericanFighterAce

Banned

Career:990-702
Camp: Pure Adrenaline Radio
Chips:

Posted by BigEvil

What difficulty do you play on. I play on all-pro and haven't had that much trouble the fumbles are a little ridiculous. btw it is WAAAAYYYYYYYY better this year than it has been for the last 2.

People are knocking on Madden but Madden is INCREDIBLE this year.
It is a smarter AI, so if you get picked off the whole time, try a new play.

Post #3   8/17/07 4:54:22PM   

iwannabesedated

banned

iwannabesedated Avatar

Career:575-327
Chips:
Yeah i been playin the CPU on all-pro and its just ridiculous...it is better than last year and 06..i liked 05 the best it was pretty balanced offense and defense wise..When i play my friends we normally play on all-madden but even then its crazy...we threw 10 interceptions in a game last nite. and watching the replays its like a vaccum or something just sucks the ball to the DB'S...Its not like were Madden Noobs or anything ive had every madden since 94 and i mean they dont really change that much..it seems they just try to add to much special shit into the game...Also the highlight/hit stick seems alittle harder to use you gotta time it better...i guess i just need to play it alittle more and stop bitching about it soo much hahaha...but anyways up for a game sometime just send me a message for my gamertag and we can play sometime....and yes i do suck as of now..

Post #4   8/17/07 4:57:18PM