Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Sherk & Baroni Granted Extensions

Print  
Posted By Message

aznteabagger

In Full Mount

aznteabagger Avatar

Career:618-368
Chips:
Today at the hearing held by the California State Athletic Commission to hear the appeal cases of several MMA fighters and boxers, UFC lightweight champion Sean Sherk and StrikeForce middleweight Phil Baroni were both granted continuances by the commission for a hearing to be held in October.

LINK

Post #1   8/7/07 10:04:59AM   

jomatty

In Full Mount

jomatty Avatar

Career:137-79
Camp: bet the rent
Chips:
man i was hoping they would rap this up earlier than that so that the lw division could start to play out. lol at baronis claim of their independant testing proving him innocent. i have nothing against either of these guys but i was certainly not surprised that either tested positive and would have been surprised if baroni would have passed his test. his claim that his independently conducted test proves him not guilty is laughable in my mind.

Post #2   8/8/07 4:23:50AM