Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dana White: “We’ve Got Wanderlei Silva”

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

ncordless

MODulation

ncordless Avatar

Career:1,928-1,103
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Well, since they are giving Chuck and Shogun TUFers, I'd like to see Wandy's first fight be against someone like Bonnar or Bisping. If Shogun wins he should get the next title shot, with Wandy v. Chuck deciding who gets the shot after that.

Only trouble that comes along is that Wandy and Shogun are probably not going to fight each other.

But wouldn't it be sweet if they did.

Post #16   8/5/07 1:31:21AM   

Lethal

MMA Regular

Lethal Avatar

Career:165-104
Camp: Team Mafia
Chips:
Great News. Looks like we're getting a split in all the fans...some for Silva, Liddell, Rampage, Shogun and some for Henderson. I was getting tired of JUST Chuck or Ortiz fans. 2008 is going to be a survival of the fittest.

Post #17   8/5/07 1:33:14AM   

Trench777

MMA Regular

Trench777 Avatar

Career:171-141
Chips:

Posted by ncordless

I'd like to see Wandy's first fight be against someone like Bonnar or Bisping.

Ohh, now there ya go. I'd love to see a Wandy/Bisping showdown.
A: It would be a great fight.
B: It would either solidify Wandy in the UFC or would really prove Bisping belongs in the upper echelon of the division.

Whoever he fights, I'm glad to see him in the cage finally. He is one of my all-time favs. He makes a meth-addicted neo-nazi look passive.

T777

Post #18   8/5/07 1:56:05AM   

Untouchable

Learning to Sprawl

Untouchable Avatar

Career:17-16
Camp: Team Pride
Chips:
I'm going to ignore the guy with the mohawk who thought he was clever in switching up my name and saying Chuck has "dumb power bra"

Anyways, Wanderlei should get to fight Mike Nichols. That would be a WAR!! CRAZY, INSANE FIGHTING!!! lol in all seriousness, they are saying he will probably fight chuck (jardine cuz he will win by ko) in late december

Post #19   8/5/07 3:12:18AM   

Branwest

Standup Guy

Branwest Avatar

Career:224-109
Camp: X-treme Fighting Systems
Chips:
Wandy won't fight Chuck first because of Jardine.
I'd like to see Wandy fight Tito and Shogun fight Babalu or Bisping after he fights Griffin.
Then, after Wandy wins, which he probably will, he can fight Chuck.
And after Shogun wins, which will probably happen, he should have a title shot. Unless they give hime a title shot after he fights Forrest.

Post #20   8/6/07 7:52:07PM   

Branwest

Standup Guy

Branwest Avatar

Career:224-109
Camp: X-treme Fighting Systems
Chips:
If Hendo doesn't beat Rampage, which I think he has a great shot, then I hope to God he goes down to middleweight to fight A.Silva. Even though he can beat most LHW's, he's still small for that weight class. If he gets past A. Silva, he can dominate the MW division.

Post #21   8/6/07 7:55:14PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2