Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Question about our squads...

Print  
Posted By Message

cssltx

Learning to Sprawl

cssltx Avatar

Career:164-109
Camp: Submission Squad
Chips:
Hey Guys! My name is chris and im the head of Submission Squad...this should be fun! My question is, my friend made a request to be on my team but I cannot get her on! In the email the site sent with my friends interest in joining, I click on the link and it goes to a page where I can invite her. When I do invite her, it already says she has a pending invite. How do I accept her on my team??? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Chris
Submission Squad

Last edited 2/1/07 11:25PM server time by cssltx
Edit note/reason: n/a

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   2/1/07 11:24:35PM   

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Career:1,764-1,102
Chips:
She has the invite from you waiting on her "My Fight Camp" page. She just has to accept it then she's in

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   2/2/07 2:04:31AM   

cssltx

Learning to Sprawl

cssltx Avatar

Career:164-109
Camp: Submission Squad
Chips:
thank you for the reply...but she actually is the one requesting to be in my camp...i dont see an "accept" button on my page...hmmm I then tried to send an invite to her but it will not let me...it says that she is waiting to be accepted by me...

thank you

chris
submission squad

Post #3   2/2/07 2:40:19AM