Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

The Big Show Pick'em #42 // UFC 249: Ferguson vs. Gaethje

Print  
Posted By Message

Stone

MMA Sensei

Stone Avatar

Career:4,337-2,589
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
Hello everyone,
I hope that we are all fortunate enough to still be okay during these troubled times, and all of your families as well. We all chat on here, and maybe some of us have disagreed in the past, but I know that no one would wish something like this on another person.

Everyone stay smart, stay safe, and stay vigilant.

------
Good luck to everyone this season, and tonight.
Do not forget that there is an event on Wednesday as well, so check in on here Tuesday night if you can.

With this being a new season, 2 side games will restart and run with the season. They can be joined at anytime by anyone. It is a great way to gain badges and meet new people/camps.
Confidence Season 31 (Starts at UFC 249: Ferguson vs. Gaethje)
UFC 'Of The Night' Awards Season 30 (Starts at UFC 249: Ferguson vs. Gaethje)

If you want to help out here on the site, there are many ways that you can do it.
-We have a news section that could use some updating and kept up to date.
-Posting anything positive in the forums always helps.
-You can let us know when fights are announced, (if they are not posted) use the link!
-Probably the best way that you could help, is by telling a friend, coworker, or whoever you chat MMA with to check it out, or join your camp.

Thanks guys, Lets kick ass!!!!

Last edited 5/9/20 6:12PM server time by Stone
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   5/9/20 6:11:43PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,595-1,507
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
About 2 years ago maybe a bit less, I would post wherever I could to try and recruit new members. I had some success with a few YouTube guys that make pick videos joining our site. It seems the amount of people have stayed roughly the same on the pick ems- about 400 give or take, but would be awesome if we could somehow get that number up. I will continue to try and put the word out for people to join and make picks here because that part of our site along with the fantasy betting is very good !

Make MMAplayground.com great again !!!

Post #2   5/9/20 7:32:23PM   

jbmoviefan

In Full Mount

jbmoviefan Avatar

Career:2,992-1,863
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
I'll send free weed to anyone who wins a big show event badge, and the top 3 in picks and wagers for the season. Totally not serious, but completely serious, hit me up if you win and want to collect your prize.

Post #3   5/10/20 10:52:52PM   

Stone

MMA Sensei

Stone Avatar

Career:4,337-2,589
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
UFC Survivor Season 53 (Starts at UFC on ESPN 9: Overeem vs. Harris)
Upset Special Season 83 (Starts at UFC on ESPN 9: Overeem vs. Harris)

Post #4   5/14/20 5:47:16PM