Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Josh Barnett talks UFC relationship

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

thejuice

Learning to Sprawl

thejuice Avatar

Career:8-11
Camp: Team Pride
Chips:

Posted by x_soa_x

Posted by italianpride

thejuice said it best, ever since CC lost to Gonzaga every PRIDE HW is considered "overrated"...I have a feeling PRIDE HWs will take over.

Not ENTIRELY. Gonzaga's still a good fighter, as are Couture and Brandon Vera.

Yeah they are good, but are they going to beat Fedor, CC, Barnett, Hunt, Nog etc. Vera might be able to take 1 of the group, Gonzaga COULD tap Hunt but I doubt it, otherwise I think the PRIDE guys are far superior. Not to mention Aleks Emelinanenko and Kharitonov

Post #16   7/19/07 4:47:22AM   

jomatty

In Full Mount

jomatty Avatar

Career:137-79
Camp: bet the rent
Chips:
no way that barnett is not a serious threat to anyone he fights. he probably has the best chance of anyone in the world of beating fedor who is far superior to any other hw in the world right now. those nog fights were real battles and i would def like to see the rubber match to decide who gets a title shot at some point. dont know if the ufc would put them up against each other for awhile though, although as tough as they are it would no doubt be another battle and doesnt take anything aways from whoever loses.

matt

Post #17   7/19/07 8:47:42AM   

KingNewt

Learning to Sprawl

Career:99-73
Chips:
Picking him up would solidify the UFC HW division

Post #18   7/19/07 4:31:05PM   

BeerisGood

Learning to Sprawl

BeerisGood Avatar

Career:2,065-1,371