Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

New Ads in Posts

Print  
Posted By Message

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,145-1,495
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
I just noticed them today. Really don't like them. Wondering what other people's thoughts are and the possible reasoning behind why the mods are using them now. If I click them do they get revenue to make this site better?

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports

Post #1   4/27/17 6:45:35PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:3,242-1,776
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I think the writing is on the wall for this site.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #2   4/27/17 8:10:10PM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:4,406-2,459
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by tildengolfer

I just noticed them today. Really don't like them. Wondering what other people's thoughts are and the possible reasoning behind why the mods are using them now. If I click them do they get revenue to make this site better?

It has nothing to do with us Mods.

I was as surprised as you were. I even went to edit the first one I saw out of one of your posts and send you a message asking you not to advertise on the forum.

I assume this is a new method the programmer is taking to get ads past ad-blockers.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #3   4/28/17 3:52:42PM   

emfleek

Your Mom Is A Whore

emfleek Avatar

Career:3,180-1,718
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Gotta generate that revenue to keep up with the constant upgrades to the site.

Post #4   4/29/17 7:18:54AM