Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

What are your UFC 67 predictions?

Print  
Posted By Message

Cobbs666

Standup Guy

Cobbs666 Avatar

Career:1,063-740
Camp: *TeaM SaTaN*
Chips:

i think it could be one of the best cards ufc has put on, lutter vs. silva will be a good fight though i think silva will end it near the end of the first round. Obviously going with crocop, think he will end it in the first with a nice head kick, think eastman and rampage will be one of the most exciting fights, i see it going the distance, winner rampage split decision, cote vs smith should be a slugfest alot of wild punches thrown by smith and cote trying to keep him down, i see cote winning this by decision just because of cotes ability to take smith down and keep him down, but not inflicting much damage while they are on the ground. Think ryoto will just purely outclass hoger in every aspect see this ending in tko round 2. Expect diego and hazlett to be an intense grappling match that if is not a submission victory for diego than a decision. Griffin vs Edgar, both with their undefeated records on the line, betting on griffin to end this one early in highlight reel fashion. Jorge with a knockout in round 3 over terry martin, and huerta over halverson, tko round 2.

Post #1   1/31/07 4:41:51AM