Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Leggings while training

Print  
Posted By Message

JordanCk

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
I am currently studying computer science but the faculty does not occupy much of my time so , a couple of months ago , I have started practicing MMA and i absolutely love the intensity and how physically demanding this sport is. Momentarily to me this is just a sport but hopefully it will turn into a way of living . I know that everything the coach says should be a word of law but i just cannot agree with him over one aspect which is him forcing me to wear " cool leggings " (quote) while training. In my mind leggings are only suited for women.

Last edited 4/3/16 3:17PM server time by JordanCk
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   4/1/16 9:25:57AM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:757-423
Chips:

Posted by JordanCk

I am currently studying computer science but the faculty does not occupy much of my time so , a couple of months ago , I have started practicing MMA and i absolutely love the intensity and how physically demanding this sport is. Momentarily to me this is just a sport but hopefully it will turn into a way of living . I know that everything the coach says should be a word of law but i just cannot agree with him over one aspect which is him forcing me to wear leggings while training. In my mind leggings are only suited for women.

Helps prevent ring worm

Post #2   4/1/16 11:37:15AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,033-1,158
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
You'll never be an MMA champion if you don't wear leggings.. All the greats abide by this. I suggest you drink your own pee everyday too

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #3   4/1/16 11:52:38AM   

shaneTpain

GSP > everyone else

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:3,994-2,661
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
I prefer to train completely pantless.

Post #4   4/1/16 9:25:00PM