Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Season 25

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:1,696-1,092
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by thevoodooninja

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by thevoodooninja

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by thevoodooninja

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by thevoodooninja

I'm more than ready to help send dark horse out to pasture

Couldn't do it in your old camp, what makes you think you can with some knockoff?

Should you really be throwing the term cheap knockoff around when you're using rush's avatar

It's a remembrance sunshine

I hope so sweet pea because you're no Rush

Maybe we can do a remembrance for dark horse after we send the whole lot of you to the glue factory but then again remembrances are for legends so we most likely won't

I'm just messin with you man. Good luck in the new season

We will polish up our top camp badges nicely for the new season, you should do the same with yours...oh wait nevermind.

If budge sends me an invite I can promise I'll do what I can to make dark whores not get anymore top camp badges.

let's not forget to congratulate the new heavy weight champions Project Mayhem

Post #16   1/2/16 7:06:42PM   

Auntie_Razor

Standup Guy

Auntie_Razor Avatar

Career:1,356-818
Camp: Alpha Mafia
Chips:

Posted by thevoodooninja
let's not forget to congratulate the new heavy weight champions Project Mayhem

Yes, let's not forget to do that. You remember me, Voodooninja. Good seeing ya back! I must warn ya, though...I was with Dark Horse for only 4 events before I bailed...and I'll tell ya they've got a pretty tight ship...although it didn't seem as well oiled as I think it was during that consecutive 1st Place run they had previously. I'm still kinda floating around camps, looking for a good fit for me. They were just a bit too serious for me...although I probably woulda stayed with them if I was single.(more time to research like I used to back in the day).
Nowadays, I'm just trying to find a happy medium in camps. Serious, but not too serious. I'm sure one will pop up eventually.

Post #17   1/25/16 1:44:03AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2