Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Wager Warriors in need of contributing members

Print  
Posted By Message

jbmoviefan

Learning to Sprawl

jbmoviefan Avatar

Career:490-292
Camp: Wager Warriors
Chips:
NEW
I just started my own camp as there was no forum discussion in my previous camp, and most of the members didn't make wagers. If you can follow the short list of rules below I'd be happy to have you join my camp.

1) Everyone must make complete picks and wagers for every event in THE BIG SHOW, no exceptions.

2) When making wagers you must risk a minimum 20% of your total bankroll.

3) When making wagers you must include a parlay with at least two fighters.

4) No excessive vulgarity/profanity or personal attacks on the forum. You are welcome and encouraged to question and debate picks/wagers, but keep it clean.

5) No posting picks without explanation. Take the time to write your thoughts about a fight, or don't post anything at all. Useful conversation are about the reasons for a difference in the real life odds versus the Playground odds, how or why a fighter will win or lose, and how confident you feel about your predictions. Posting a link to your picks and nothing else is simply being lazy. I started this camp because I love to discuss and watch UFC/MMA, and I want the people in my camp to feel the same.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in let me know and I'll send you an invite to the camp.

Thanks, jbmoviefan
Wager Warriors - Picks are cheap, put your money where your mouth is....

Last edited 12/22/14 4:34PM server time by jbmoviefan
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   12/21/14 8:38:26PM