Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

"Official" I just watch this fight on Fight Pass

Print  
Posted By Message

SpiderSilva

Reminder: steelers suck!!!

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,855-1,155
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
NEW
figured I'd start this thread because I'm on fight pass a lot.

Just post whatever fight you felt like watching maybe it will give someone else the idea to watch the fight as well. If you want to disscuss something you seen or just watch with a buddy from around the world at the same time. You know relive history.

Hell lets's not forget fight pass has complete events. Long live the PRIDE days and enjoy a huge part of MMA history.

I'm currently watching PRIDE 17 Championship Chaos. main event Wanderlai de Silba(thats how they spelled it) vs Sakuraba 2 for the first middleweight title. Co main this new guy Noguaria is fighting the young stud Heath Herring for the first Heavyweight title.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #1   10/21/14 5:16:44PM   

Michael_Corleone

Belt Contender

Michael_Corleone Avatar

Career:1,108-574
Chips:
NEW
Great thread idea.

Watched Hunt vs Rothwell during my warmup yesterday. War of attrition in its own kind of way, lol.

Post #2   10/21/14 6:34:42PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,530-1,341
Chips:
NEW
Watched ufc 146 all over again
This past weekend.

Great memories.
All heavyweight ppv.