Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Chris Benoit found dead

Print  
  Page 14 of 14   <<   11     12     13     14  
Posted By Message

rcg916

He's Back...

rcg916 Avatar

Career:523-269
Chips:

Posted by CornishMMA

wow 5 post edits clearing up your mistakes
I take it all back you are a very clever person and we were all being stupid

Looks like youre more efficient! Only one edit to clear up your mistake! I bet your parents wish it were that easy!

Now drop it, you are obviously not so bright. Leave it alone.

Post #196   7/2/07 12:05:44PM   

CornishMMA

BANNED

CornishMMA Avatar

Career:497-280
Chips:
........................ Then he sends me PM's calling me a "fag" and a "dickhead"

Whos smarter/more mature?

And i didnt have to edit mine as it wasnt a mistake, i just thought i would cos the pic was making you upset and im a nice compassionate guy. Still 5 edits to clear up typos

Post #197   7/2/07 2:41:09PM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:
no rcg none of that was directed at you because you were one of the people who was able to say what he did was disgusting without making excuses for him. Here's some of what I was talking about, and I'm not even going to bother to go back more than 3-4 days, which is still long after all of the info was released.

"I don't think we know everything thats goin on with this story. Chris wasn't a cold blooded killer. Edge said 1 week ago chris and daniel were at a house show and chris was playing with daniel and stuff. So obviously he didn't plan for weeks to kill his family..."

"We all know what he did was very, very wrong... But that doesnt overshadow everything he has done in his life, does it change his image and everyones perspective on him? yes. But he has done far more good in life than he has done bad."

"i think reggie did it.... in all seriousness i feel bad for chris and his family, normally i would be pretty unforgiving but then i thought about how bullshit his life has probably been, always on the road trying to raise your kids and keep your wife happy, the drugs, the physical pain.. yes while he lived in luxury it is clear that he as well as all others in pro wrestling go through a great deal of stress mentaly as well as physically... with that being said, we will never know what really went down in that house"

I don't feel like finding any more, but there are plenty, and these are well after it had been confirmed that he was in fact responsible for the deaths and that they did take place over an extended period of time. The post was not directed at you rcg, I can respect the fact that it upset you because he was a childhood hero, I understand that he provided entertainment to people who enjoyed wrestling, but these people trying to hand him excuses to make it seem like "oh well, poor guy was stressed out, we should cut him some slack" make me kind of angry honestly. This was a despicable human being and yes what he did completely overshadows any "good" he may have done, especially since he was getting paid millions to provide that entertainment. It's not like it was out of the goodness of his heart.

Last edited 7/2/07 5:34PM server time by Aether
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #198   7/2/07 5:32:51PM   

MisFiT

In Full Mount

Career:33-24
Chips:
Interesting...

:'|

Post #199   7/29/07 8:53:25AM   

MisFiT

In Full Mount

Chips:
Benoit Facts Pt. 2

Evidence Site.

Cell Phone Facts :O

Last edited 7/29/07 9:04AM server time by MisFiT
2 total post edits

Post #200   7/29/07 8:59:11AM   

shackle

Standup Guy

shackle Avatar

Career:152-97
Chips:
wow!?.. the cell phone facts one seems like he is trying to say it's the other guys (wrestlers) fault that he killed his family.

It seems like people are trying to get the blame off chris the guy killed his family, and if you think he is innocent, and you still respect him. I think your sick in the head. It's like people are trying to say a big conspiracy is going on lol. I think 100% he did it, but I also think it could of been worsen from steroid usage. It seems every time something goes wrong that is hard to beleave people claim it's a conspiracy. Just cause he seemed like a great person you have know idea what his real life was like, or what he was going through.

I mean I'll fill a little bad about it if it was steriods that caused him to kill them, but he should of known the side affects of the drug before deciding to take it.

It's sad seeing people with him in their avatars saying "RIP". How about people start putting a avatar up of his family stating "RIP". He doesn't deserve to RIP imo.

Posted by MisFiT

Benoit Facts Pt. 2

Evidence Site.

Cell Phone Facts :O

Last edited 7/29/07 11:58AM server time by shackle
2 total post edits

Post #201   7/29/07 11:55:30AM   

MisFiT

In Full Mount

Chips:
I believe anything can happen really, I dont believe in his innocence at all though. You never know what really happened in there, and you know the Media isnt always telling the complete and brutally honest truth. Who knows. Very good videos.

Last edited 7/29/07 1:18PM server time by MisFiT

Post #202   7/29/07 1:17:59PM   

Page 14 of 14   <<   11     12     13     14