Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Any injuries from training ?

Print  
Posted By Message

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:640-344
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I recently competed at a Bjj comp just outside of Sydney. First 15 seconds of my first roll I dislocated and broke my pinkie finger pulling guard and just grabbing the collar really that's all. It dislocated at the joint closest to the finger nail. Lucky it happened when we went out of bounds and when I had adrenaline going because as I crawled back to the centre I couldn't feel shit and I just crunched it back to shape sort of hehe.

I ended up winning the match by points and then got it taped up but I lost my next match on points just because my finger started to hurt and kind of hindered my grips.

Post #1   3/1/14 5:04:18AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:640-344
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I actually wanted to post a photo from my phone can anyone tell me how to post it here ?

Post #2   3/1/14 5:05:59AM   

gearproboxing

Learning to Sprawl

gearproboxing Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
I had many many injuries. The injuries are countless after my workouts. May be the use of proper quality boxing gloves and accessories may avoid too many injuries. These injuries will never stop me towards boxing.

Post #3   5/14/14 5:49:02AM