Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Bodog Fight Billionaire Makes UFC President an Offer He Can’t Refuse

Print  
Posted By Message

disorderlyvision

Respect the Battle Axe

disorderlyvision Avatar

Career:1,622-1,122
Chips:
link

In response to recent comments made by Ultimate Fighting Championship president Dana White, Bodog Fight founder Calvin Ayre is pleased to extend a once-in-a-lifetime offer to his mixed martial arts rival.

White’s unfortunate public diatribe included slanderous comments about the Canadian billionaire, referring to the online gaming mogul as a “criminal”. The notoriously bald UFC promoter goes on to liken Mr. Ayre to a Richard Pryor character, stating “he’s like that guy in Brewster’s Millions who is trying to spend all his money in 48 hours.”

With July 14th’s Bodog Fight: Eddie Alvarez vs. Matt Lee marking Ayre’s first event on U.S. soil, the digital entertainment icon is referencing another Hollywood film, The Godfather, by making White “an offer he can’t refuse.”

Last edited 6/17/07 11:05AM server time by MMA
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   6/17/07 10:43:18AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
That one has got to sting. Offering Dana VIP treatment at his event. Cocky.

Post #2   6/17/07 3:06:49PM   

jgtribbett

MMA Sensei

jgtribbett Avatar

Career:553-358
Camp: Team BloodLoss
Chips:
i dont care what anyone says.. that is funny.
i'm not a big fan of dana... not a dana loather either though. i guess you'd say i'm indifferent..but omg that was a slap in the face hahahahahaha

Post #3   6/18/07 4:40:50PM