Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Hey Everyone

Print  
Posted By Message

Dobranski

Learning to Sprawl

Career:149-109
Camp: Team Renzo Gracie Trenton
Chips:
Hey everyone my name is mike dobranski, yes iam polish, iam 6 foot 1 and roughly 185 pounds i belong to the renzo gracie fight camp in ottawa but my club it in trenton, i train with pat coolagan, renzo gracie and pat major 3 of the best guys around in mma fighting, i love to weight train, and LOVEEEEEEEEE to fight and train hard, our motto is "Train hard, Fight easy"

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   1/29/07 12:05:52PM   

Dobranski

Learning to Sprawl

Career:149-109
Camp: Team Renzo Gracie Trenton
Chips:
Hey everyone my name is mike dobranski, yes iam polish, iam 6 foot 1 and roughly 185 pounds i belong to the renzo gracie fight camp in ottawa but my club it in trenton, i train with pat coolagan, renzo gracie and pat major 3 of the best guys around in mma fighting, i love to weight train, and LOVEEEEEEEEE to fight and train hard, our motto is "Train hard, Fight easy"

Post #2   1/29/07 12:06:37PM   

BloodandTears

Standup Guy

BloodandTears Avatar

Career:322-195
Camp: duXup
Chips:
Hell of a place to train. Any fights yet?? Good luck and welcome. If you have any upset picks let us know and we will make it worth your time. PM me.

Post #3   1/29/07 12:30:48PM