Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Tito vs Rashad

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

nate22

Belt Contender

nate22 Avatar

Career:52-35
Chips:

Posted by tffdwg38

rashad would crush tito
tito is overrated big time

Tito maybe overrated but you're overrating Rashad if you think he would 'crush' Tito.

And for the record Tito has the experience and ability to stand with Rashad until he finds the oppurtunity for a takedown. Once it's on the ground Tito will more than likely keep it there and do alot of damage.

I think it's a hard fight for Rashad but he's showing great potential to bang with the Top guys in the division. Tito may not be one of them at the moment but he sure is a great gate keeper and will give trouble to the Rashads and Bispings of the division as we saw he did with Forrest.

Post #16   1/30/07 4:35:27PM   

fedorwins1

MMA Sensei

Career:552-270
Chips:
I don't think Rashad is quite ready for Tito yet. I think Tito would control him on the ground.

Post #17   1/30/07 7:10:10PM   

shakeandbake

Learning to Sprawl

shakeandbake Avatar

Career:408-216
Chips:
tito would win because rashad doesnt have good take down defense and tito even took chuck down once. tito via gnp

Post #18   1/30/07 7:55:13PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:
Rashad is not ready for someone like Tito....Rashad might be a good wrestler,but Tito is still too big and powerful for him....Tito is no Lambert,nor Solmon(god rest his soul..lol)...if Solmon was able to take him down quite easily,im sure Tito will keep him down and GnP on him.....Rashad is on the rise but he is still Maturing as a fighter and improving his skill

he still has to face the ...Sobrals..Griffins....rematch with the much improved Jardine.....of that division before he can be put in with someone like Chuck and Tito

Chuck is the only person Tito cant fight as himself...he even said in an interview that with chuck he thinks its some kind of confidence issue that he can fix...pretty much tells me he is affraid of chuck...or just knows he is better than him....Tito has the skill to beat chuck..he just needs the confidence...THE EYE OF THE TIGER he has when he fights other fighters....something he didnt have when he fought chuck

Post #19   2/1/07 2:21:15AM   

BabbyHughes

MMA Regular

BabbyHughes Avatar

Career:623-389
Camp: Slackers
Chips:
I would love to see both of those matches. I think Rashad is rapidly improving, and I would put my money on him if he fought Tito. They are both some of my favorite fighters, but I think Rashad is a little better than Tito in pretty much everything, except crap talking of course. Bisping and Forest would be an awesome match up to see also. I think Forest is really hungry for a win, and I think Bisping needs a test of some of the 205 contendership.

Post #20   2/1/07 2:30:52AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,924-1,081
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by BabbyHughes

I would love to see both of those matches. I think Rashad is rapidly improving, and I would put my money on him if he fought Tito. They are both some of my favorite fighters, but I think Rashad is a little better than Tito in pretty much everything, except crap talking of course. Bisping and Forest would be an awesome match up to see also. I think Forest is really hungry for a win, and I think Bisping needs a test of some of the 205 contendership.

I agree that Rashad has better wrestling, standup, faster, Chin. The only thing I think Tito has on him is size, strength, and experience. I believe Rashad would beat Tito, but they won't fight anytime soon. I think Rampage is next, then you'll see Rashad face Tito or Babalu. If he wins ,he's next.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #21   2/1/07 2:36:03AM   

allevil86

MMA Regular

allevil86 Avatar

Career:29-18
Camp: MidwestSwing
Chips:
before rashads last fight I would say tito would take it bur rashad impressed the hell out of me with that kick.

Post #22   2/1/07 1:39:45PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2