Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

The best program or site to download fights.

Print  
Posted By Message

The_Metal_Maniac

You Can't Andle My Riddum!

The_Metal_Maniac Avatar

Career:1,954-1,041
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
I want to download fights, and burn a compilation of my favorites. Any ideas on where I can go to download good quality fights. Some in mind are all of Fitchs fights, and the Leonard Garcia vs. Roger Huerta fight. Also lime wire is awful so that's out of the question.

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Post #1   6/7/07 11:28:56PM   

xthe_scottx

In Full Mount

Career:342-173
Camp: MMA Weekly
Chips:
Video sharing sites like dailymotion have a lot of UFC and PRIDE fights on them. If you use firefox, just get the videodownloader add on. These files will be FLV's though so you either have to use a FLV video player or convert the files. I use this to play my FLV's and to convert video to put it on my iPod, I use this .

I'm probably throwing a lot at you at once so you can post here or pm if you need help.

Post #2   6/7/07 11:52:31PM   

Manfred

MMA Sensei

Manfred Avatar

Career:596-351
Chips:
There is a pay program called UseNext that has a lot of stuff I can't find on torrent sites. It's about $0.50 - $1 per GB depending on how much you buy.

Post #3   6/8/07 12:07:51AM   

shackle

Standup Guy

shackle Avatar

Career:152-97
Chips:
I've heard bad things about that site. I would suggest somethings, but not looking to break any forum rules are anything. (not really legal )

Usenext could be a good site, but i've heard bad legal issues about it. Kinda like they claim it's legal, but it's a setup to watch you.

kinda like allofmp3.com they claim to be legal, but it maybe a lie. Allofmp3 is being shut down soon I've heard. I feel like if you have to take this risk you should just go ahead, and torrent :)

although you can't beleave everything you here either.

Posted by Manfred

There is a pay program called UseNext that has a lot of stuff I can't find on torrent sites. It's about $0.50 - $1 per GB depending on how much you buy.

Last edited 6/8/07 12:37AM server time by shackle
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #4   6/8/07 12:35:04AM   

Manfred

MMA Sensei

Manfred Avatar

Career:596-351
Chips:
Possibly, I've been using it for 4 years now with no problems. But that's overseas in the middle east and europe. There is probably more enforcement in the states.

How else am I supposed to get american tv? and not all countries have PPV available.

Post #5   6/8/07 4:59:41AM