Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Ronda Rousey tweets 'interesting' video claiming Sandy Hook shootings were government conspiracy

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

$ Impin' Ain't Easy $

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,709-955
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
UFC Women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey is known for her rather strong opinions on just about any topic, and this one is no different. Today Rousey tweeted what she stated to be an "interesting" video on Youtube. That video turned out to be a 30 minute clip suggesting that the recent Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in Newtown, CT was a government conspiracy.

Link

Post #1   1/16/13 6:05:26PM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:2,208-1,299
Camp: Canada's Finest
Chips:
I dont want to get in a whole debate here but I'm into conspiracies and that sort of thing and the government has definitely been involved in some shady stuff in the past. Not saying they are here but I find it "interesting" that Ronda may agree.

Post #2   1/16/13 6:31:51PM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:2,208-1,299
Camp: Canada's Finest
Chips:
I dont want to get in a whole debate here but I'm into conspiracies and that sort of thing and the government has definitely been involved in some shady stuff in the past. Not saying they are here but I find it "interesting" that Ronda may agree.

Post #3   1/16/13 6:37:18PM