Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC targeting Ben Henderson vs Gilbert Melendez for UFC on Fox 7

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

JLS1980

Heavyweight Champ

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,295-688
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Posted by Coolhand37

Easy fight for Ben if he watches tapes and trains his fucking ass off!! Melendez doesn't deserve the shot but oh well he earned it. I see Melendez losing to henderson then to maynard the to diaz then to guida and amybe danzig and being given a pink slip and sent back to the minor leagues. hopefully he proves me wrong. I think maynard or bj deserve this shot not melendez. but oh well its going to happen ben needs an easy win after his all his decisoin wins...so bring it on!!!

I think he'd lose to Maynard and Henderson. He trains with Diaz, so they wouldn't fight.

Gilbert Melendez fighting Nate Diaz is like GSP fighting Rory MacDonald.

Not gonna happen Mr. 0-10

Post #16   1/14/13 7:43:51PM   

LuckyCharms

Standup Guy

LuckyCharms Avatar

Career:502-385
Chips:
Sorry Double Post

Last edited 1/14/13 9:49PM server time by luckycharms
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #17   1/14/13 9:47:20PM   

LuckyCharms

Standup Guy

LuckyCharms Avatar

Career:502-385
Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by kopower

Posted by Coolhand37

Easy fight for Ben if he watches tapes and trains his fucking ass off!! Melendez doesn't deserve the shot but oh well he earned it. I see Melendez losing to henderson then to maynard the to diaz then to guida and amybe danzig and being given a pink slip and sent back to the minor leagues. hopefully he proves me wrong. I think maynard or bj deserve this shot not melendez. but oh well its going to happen ben needs an easy win after his all his decisoin wins...so bring it on!!!

I think he'd lose to Maynard and Henderson. He trains with Diaz, so they wouldn't fight.

Gilbert Melendez fighting Nate Diaz is like GSP fighting Rory MacDonald.

Not gonna happen Mr. 0-10

What if Nate was able to sleep with Ronda Rousey and Gil get jealous about that and wants to fight Nate since Gil has a huge crush on Ronda lol

Post #18   1/14/13 9:48:10PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by LuckyCharms
What if Nate was able to sleep with Ronda Rousey and Gil get jealous about that and wants to fight Nate since Gil has a huge crush on Ronda lol

then I would quit school and train my ass off to get a fight with Nate

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #19   1/15/13 12:11:48AM   

RhythmAndStyle

MMA Sensei

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:2,385-1,434
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
finally the Melendez crying can stop..lmao..should be a stiff test for Smooth, but he should be able to edge Melendez in the striking department and hold his own against Melendez wrestling...

Post #20   1/15/13 12:46:40AM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:508-351
Chips:
i think bendo is going to tear up melendez. i just dont think melendez is the same caliber. about time this fight happens though. i'll be rooting for bendo

Last edited 1/15/13 1:20AM server time by tcunningham
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #21   1/15/13 1:19:32AM   

MoparJR253

Learning to Sprawl

Career:112-66
Chips:
^ i agree. Time to get it over with. My opinion is that Melendez has been beating up the best strikeforce has to offer which is not his fault. The caliber of ufc at the top that Bendo has been beating is much higher than strikeforce. I any of the guy Melendez has beat recently would not do well against the top 10 in the UFC. I also think he lost that fight to Thompson. I had it 3 rounds to 2. I just think people should test the waters in the ufc before getting a shot... ie what Shields did. Even though im biss and thought he lost the Kampmann fight he still fought before the title. If Melendez goes out there and makes it a fight and even wins a round i will eat crow. I just tuink Bendo is more athletic, stronger and more well rounded that Gil.

Post #22   1/15/13 12:59:37PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2