Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

MMA Fact GSP v Hamill

Print  
Posted By Message

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,115-670
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Matt Hamills retirement was shorter than GSP's recovery

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #1   9/28/12 9:49:44AM   

Theoutlaw08

MMA Sensei

Theoutlaw08 Avatar

Career:771-549
Chips:
Very true. I feel like he has been injured for 3 years.

Post #2   9/28/12 11:22:52AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
so was all of Brett Favre's. What's your point?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #3   9/28/12 11:31:25AM   

frizzzlecake

MMA Sensei

frizzzlecake Avatar

Career:484-292
Chips:
ACL takes a long time to recover where as being destroy by Gus only takes monthes.

Post #4   9/28/12 12:30:13PM   

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Career:118-71
Chips:

Posted by frizzzlecake

ACL takes a long time to recover where as being destroy by Gus only takes monthes.

The pride was in a wheelchair for several months.

Post #5   9/28/12 12:50:50PM   

JLS1980

Heavyweight Champ

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,147-613
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

I know what Jay's point is. He's not a GSP fan.
But come on, Love him or hate him Matt Hamill won't be around too much longer on the big stage. His Last opponent was Roger Hollett. Who's Roger Hollett?
I'm kidding I know who Hollett is and he's not a UFC caliber fighter.

GSP, providing he doesn't get injured will be around for a lot longer and continue to show why he's the GOAT at 170 lbs.

Post #6   9/28/12 5:38:59PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,115-670
Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by Bubbles

But come on, Love him or hate him Matt Hamill won't be around too much longer on the big stage. His Last opponent was Roger Hollett. Who's Roger Hollett?

GSP, providing he doesn't get injured will be around for a lot longer and continue to show why he's the GOAT at 170 lbs.

I don't hate GSP hahaha

It's simply the welterweight division is my favourite division and I've hated the hold up and slowing down of progress in the division. There's only one thing to Blame for that injuries but you can't take your anger out on injuries so I take my anger out on GSP. I'm sure when he returns and fights 2 times a year ill have settled down again

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #7   9/28/12 9:20:54PM   

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:924-612
Camp: the thuggee's
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by Bubbles

I don't hate GSP hahaha

It's simply the welterweight division is my favourite division and I've hated the hold up and slowing down of progress in the division. There's only one thing to Blame for that injuries but you can't take your anger out on injuries so I take my anger out on GSP. I'm sure when he returns and fights 2 times a year ill have settled down again

don't forget about condit. he has held up the division too, how can he win the interim belt and then sit and wait for the camp to come back? it's ridiculous and uncalled for

Post #8   9/28/12 10:40:16PM