Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

The Official 2012 NFL Season Thread

Print  
  Page 16 of 39   <<   13     14     15     16     17     18     19   >>
Posted By Message

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,404-801
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
very glad my Cowboys didn't lose this weekend!

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #226   10/7/12 9:26:51PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,476-1,422
Chips:

Posted by kopower

And a big thank you to the Colts! I can forgive them for beating the Vikings now.

I don't even know what to say about today's loss, it's a head scratcher. The Pack better get things figured out quickly here or this is going to be a VERY disappointing season.

Post #227   10/7/12 10:39:11PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,215-1,196
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by kopower

And a big thank you to the Colts! I can forgive them for beating the Vikings now.

I don't even know what to say about today's loss, it's a head scratcher. The Pack better get things figured out quickly here or this is going to be a VERY disappointing season.

Lucky for them they get the Lions and Vikings still. Although, the Vikes have looked really good so far.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #228   10/7/12 11:10:44PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Chips:

Posted by kopower

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by kopower

Lucky for them they get the Lions and Vikings still. Although, the Vikes have looked really good so far.

I can't argue that. Even when Ponder didn't take care of the ball today like he had in the other games so far, they still won in a blowout. Harvin is great, I'm hoping Cobb turns out to be that good.

P.S. I hate you and the Viqueens.

Post #229   10/7/12 11:16:58PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:

Posted by george112

Patriots are looking pretty good right now

Need them to win to stay in the fantasy eliminator

Pats looked great. I always get nervous when they play against Manning, but even with the comeback at the end by Denver, they looked excellent.

Post #230   10/8/12 2:01:37PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Just embarrassed as a Bills fan right now, all that money on the D-line and people are running, throwing wild on us, 1100 fucking yards in 2 games, plus right around 90pts. Not to mention Fitzpatrick can't throw the ball more than 20 yards down the field, not that we didn't know that before, but it looks really pathetic lately.

Thank God I didn't watch a single down yesterday. On the plus side they play a Cardinals team who has given up 18 sacks over the last 2 games and has trouble scoring 30 points so hopefully they play well

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #231   10/8/12 7:20:38PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by kopower

Andrew Luck = Peyton Manning 2.0?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #232   10/8/12 7:21:27PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
Also need to say congrats to Brees setting a new record

Also congrats to the Saints getting their first win

Last edited 10/8/12 7:22PM server time by bubbles
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #233   10/8/12 7:22:33PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by kopower

Andrew Luck = Peyton Manning 2.0?

Luck is good, but the Pack's passing D is pretty bad too, so maybe we'll call him Peyton 1.5.

If the Pack had to lose, at least it was to Indy after the 2 weeks they and their head coach have just had. If any team really needed a lift it's them and I hope Pagano gets better soon.

Post #234   10/8/12 7:24:05PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,205-781
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:
Texans FTW

On our way to 5-0

Post #235   10/8/12 7:29:41PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:860-491
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by BuffaloDave

Just embarrassed as a Bills fan right now, all that money on the D-line and people are running, throwing wild on us, 1100 fucking yards in 2 games, plus right around 90pts. Not to mention Fitzpatrick can't throw the ball more than 20 yards down the field, not that we didn't know that before, but it looks really pathetic lately.

Thank God I didn't watch a single down yesterday. On the plus side they play a Cardinals team who has given up 18 sacks over the last 2 games and has trouble scoring 30 points so hopefully they play well

I didn't expect them to beat the 9ers but all I wanted was them to compete with them. Mario Williams not performing doesn't even bother me either, like a lot of Bills fan are bitching about, it's the rest of the damn line that isn't doing jack shit either.

Another plus on playing the Cards next week, they're down another RB and Stephens-Howling is banged up, missed the past two weeks, so hopefully we won't give up 200+ yards of rushing.

Post #236   10/8/12 7:30:32PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

I didn't expect them to beat the 9ers but all I wanted was them to compete with them. Mario Williams not performing doesn't even bother me either, like a lot of Bills fan are bitching about, it's the rest of the damn line that isn't doing jack shit either.

Another plus on playing the Cards next week, they're down another RB and Stephens-Howling is banged up, missed the past two weeks, so hopefully we won't give up 200+ yards of rushing.

I expected Buffalo to beat the 10.5 spread...there goes that ticket

Mario has been playing with a bum wrist all season, and as far as I know he hasn't tapped his hand into a club like other lineman do, so I think that is a big factor in his sub par performance. I'm going to forget the Patriots game because it's New England. The 49ers should in no way be able to score that many points without a couple pick-6s

Post #237   10/8/12 7:42:13PM   

JLS1980

Heavyweight Champ

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,147-613
Chips:
Had a huge week in my fantasy league. I moved into #1 in total points scored, scored a league high 144.4 (standard league) and that was with
Reggie Wayne on my bench with 212 yds and a TD. However I'm still in 3rd place overall.

And congrats to Drew Brees for breaking the Johnny Unitas' half century old record of 47 consecutive games with a touchdown pass.

Post #238   10/9/12 2:47:06PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

Had a huge week in my fantasy league. I moved into #1 in total points scored, scored a league high 144.4 (standard league) and that was with
Reggie Wayne on my bench with 212 yds and a TD. However I'm still in 3rd place overall

All 5 of my teams won with a minimum margin of victory being 28 points

Post #239   10/9/12 5:09:40PM   

JLS1980

Heavyweight Champ

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,147-613
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

All 5 of my teams won with a minimum margin of victory being 28 points

That's very impressive. I take it they are all standard format.
Yeah I've only got the 1 team. I gotta imagine 5 teams can be overwhelming.

Post #240   10/9/12 6:52:31PM   

Page 16 of 39   <<   13     14     15     16     17     18     19   >>