Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Elite showtime promo show. B. Vera on the show

Print  
Posted By Message

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,045-1,154
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
Not a bad promo. I noticed Brandon Vera in the KJ Noons part. I think this gives more credence to the Vera leaving UFC stuff. The fact that he's helping promote a UFC rival on TV seems to point to him being on the outs with Dana. That being said, I think it might be a pretty good card.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #1   1/27/07 3:43:20AM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:
yeah i saw that too, crazy horse is one crazy motha$#@#%er

Post #2   1/27/07 4:33:09AM   

the-james

Standup Guy

the-james Avatar

Career:891-471
Chips:
I think it was a bad decision for Vera to not take what the ufc offered him because he was getting a title shot and once he wins the belt he would be making big money, instead he chose to hold out for big money and now hess left and every one has forget about him now that cro cop is in the ufc and couture is back. The bad thing is that vera leaving means that we have to see couture as the champ for a few more mounths.

Post #3   1/28/07 2:33:48PM