Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

**VIDEO** Marcos Avellan Shows The Wrestling Switch!

Print  
Posted By Message

MarcosAvellan

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
www.MarcosAvellan.com/wrestling-switch

Hey everybody, this week I'm showing the Wrestling Switch! This is a very common move in wrestling but should definitely be more popular in Mixed Martial Arts and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. In this video, I show a way to set it up versus the double leg shot, from the closed guard, and a submission setup using the switch. The technique is definitely applicable for both MMA and BJJ.

If you like the video, please do me favor and bump this thread up with a "TTT" and/or like my video and post a comment on the bottom of the page here: www.MarcosAvellan.com/wrestling-switch By bumping this thread back up, liking my video on youtube, and/or posting a comment on my page, it helps promote me and my gym so I'd appreciate the help.

Next week I'll post another technique here. One more thing, I love feedback, so if anybody hits this move in training or in a match, please post some feedback on my facebook page wall at www.facebook.com/MarcosAvellan and "like" my page.

--Marcos Avellan

P.S. For more videos and daily email tips, please subscribe at www.FreeMMAvideos.com - just for signing up, you get a couple of cool guard pass drills and setups that will help with this particular technique.

Last edited 12/11/11 12:46PM server time by marcosavellan
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   12/11/11 12:33:09PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,869-1,573
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I haven't sat down to watch the video yet, but I completely agree that we don't see the switch often enough in MMA.

Post #2   12/11/11 2:55:21PM