Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Hey all..!!

Print  
Posted By Message

rockyf

MMA Regular

Career:38-31
Chips:
Been posting the last couple of days and its been suggested I introduce myself so here I am..

I have to say I have never been to mmaplayground before this past weekend and I am very impressed..!!

Any questions for me just ask..!! I love networking..!!

Post #1   6/6/11 3:45:50PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,665-930
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by rockyf

Been posting the last couple of days and its been suggested I introduce myself so here I am..

I have to say I have never been to mmaplayground before this past weekend and I am very impressed..!!

Any questions for me just ask..!! I love networking..!!

Couldn't help but notice you're record still stands at 0-0. You didn't participate in last weekend's event?

Post #2   6/6/11 3:52:44PM   

rockyf

MMA Regular

Chips:
Ha! I didnt join up till yesterday morning..!! But I wouldnt have known what I was doing anyway..!!

I only really joined as I saw the forums were active but have seen all this other stuff that Im looking forward to trying..!!

Post #3   6/6/11 3:58:14PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,665-930
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by rockyf

Ha! I didnt join up till yesterday morning..!! But I wouldnt have known what I was doing anyway..!!

I only really joined as I saw the forums were active but have seen all this other stuff that Im looking forward to trying..!!

Haha. I gotcha. If you have any questions, be sure to ask. The fantasy and Wagers game might look complicated at first, but it really isn't. There are a lot of intelligent and fun members around the forums, so be sure to jump into all discussions. The forums are very active at the moment due to the constant MMA events these past few weeks, and sometimes they slow down during long periods of no events, so if you see that happening don't let it discourage you from sticking around! Hope you enjoy it here!

Post #4   6/6/11 4:02:46PM   

rockyf

MMA Regular

Chips:
Cheers Fastknockout..!!

Im fairly knowledgeable on the UK MMA scene (ish) so if for any random reason there's something you need to know than just ask..!!

Post #5   6/6/11 4:05:39PM   

Theoutlaw08

MMA Sensei

Theoutlaw08 Avatar

Career:771-549
Chips:
Welcome to the playground. Have fun. Look forward to hearing from you.

Post #6   6/6/11 4:29:51PM   

rockyf

MMA Regular

Chips:
Thanks theoutlaw08

Post #7   6/7/11 10:30:54AM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:
Welcome to playground. I am pretty new here myself. My first couple of days were spent figuring out what and where everything was and how to play the side games/leagues.

I will give you one unconditional prop but the rest - you will have to earn.

Post #8   6/9/11 12:09:39AM