Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Starwars nerd kicks punks ass

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

hcazlekker

Banned

Career:34-26
Chips:
I second loller on hitting teens.

Not that I beat up kiddos, but the 15-18yr old age group could use beatings more than most folk.

I remember when I was that age . . . Geez

Post #16   5/3/07 2:34:36PM   

iwannabesedated

banned

iwannabesedated Avatar

Career:575-327
Chips:

Posted by loller90278

wow 40oz.. it's called a passion, they're passion lays in the movies created by george lucas.. it seems your passion seems to be listening to horrible music, and feeling angry about everything.. bottom line is that the punks were talking smack, and were probably on drugs and they got their asses handed to them. they talked shit, one of the kids got hit, and then they talked shit some more and they walked away. u can bet at any age that i am if some young punk kid tries to talk shit to me i'd knock his ass silly.

Punk rock is real unlike some Wookies and Jedi's living in an intergallatic world that could never exist...Punk rock isnt about being angry..im not angry at anything if anything it makes me happy its the energy and the driving force behind it that makes me like it..its not some emo or country song that makes me wanna die im sorry i like music that rocks and is upbeat.. im just not into sci-fi and shit that could never happen..You and many others may think punk rock is horrible..hey thats your opinion your entitled to it..but at least its real and just not some non existant reality G Lucas makes in movies in books.What next your into scientology too..L ron hubbard wrote sci fi books...so i guess if G lucas decides hey im starting star wars religion..youd buy it too.. and alos your saying OH these Punks were probably on drugs....geez talk about stereotype..u know all punk rockers dont do drugs..just ask the SXE..that straight edge theres a whole SXE scence in punk rock..theres Christian punk rock..so thats ridiculous of you to say...these punk kids all hopped up on drugs just decide yeah..lets make fun of the star wars kids....hell i dont have to be on drugs to make fun of them.

Last edited 5/3/07 3:17PM server time by 40ouncetofreedom
Edit note/reason: needed to add more..

Post #17   5/3/07 3:13:53PM   

Fanboy 1988

Standup Guy

Fanboy 1988  Avatar

Career:68-49
Chips:

Agreed, The punk got what was coming to him...

The problem with the punks in the video and other retards I've seen is that they seem to judge fans of science fiction films such as Star Wars, or big video game buffs as people who never got laid or don't have life.. Who the **** do these people think they are, they don't know them personally.... So what if someone's willing to wait in line overnight with there friends to see a movie or buy a game.. It hardly tells you very much about the person or his life

Last edited 5/4/07 2:20AM server time by Fanboy 1988
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #18   5/4/07 2:16:00AM   

hcazlekker

Banned

Career:34-26
Chips:
This thread reminds me of an article I once read on The Onion.

Walking Sports Database Scorns Walking Sci-Fi Database

Last edited 5/4/07 10:31AM server time by hcazlekker
Edit note/reason: bleh
2 total post edits

Post #19   5/4/07 10:29:23AM   

casey64

BANNED

Career:481-292
Chips:
that was awsome.

Post #20   7/18/07 3:16:37PM   

akumairon

MMA Regular

Career:77-52
Chips:
that was pretty funny id probally keep kicking the crap outta that kid but then again i would wait in line for hours to see a movie rather wait a couple weeks and see it when nobody really goes anymore(To get kick ass Seats)

Post #21   7/18/07 4:54:10PM   

tommyprairie

MMA Regular

tommyprairie Avatar

Career:418-239
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
Thought there would be more action, but still funny to see that punk hit

Post #22   7/18/07 7:28:49PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2