Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Yo!

Print  
Posted By Message

kizzane

MMA Regular

kizzane Avatar

Career:1,020-529
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
With the UFC fantasy site closing its doors, I've been looking for a good alternative with little success. BUT I came across MMAplayground the other day and it looks like a winner. So much that I got a premium membership.

Anyway, I don't post alot but I do catch every UFC event and almost every Strikeforce event. Was following Bellator but kinda been slacking on that one.
I'm in KS and take a fighter fitness class at one of our local MMA gyms. I'm by no means a fighter but i just love the sport and am convinced it's replaced whats been missing from pro boxing.

That said, bring on UFC 129!

Post #1   4/30/11 3:28:56PM   

Drudinh

MMA Sensei

Drudinh Avatar

Career:1,691-1,111
Chips:
Welcome. You came to a great place and made a god decision going premium. Good luck with your picks!

Post #2   4/30/11 3:39:55PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,361-1,266
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Welcome, I like the avatar. Don't forget about the secondary league as well. It provides another opportunity to win some dough.

Good luck with the picks and wagers

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #3   4/30/11 3:51:22PM   

kizzane

MMA Regular

kizzane Avatar

Career:1,020-529
Chips:
Thanks all! I need to explore the secondary leagues.

A good friend of mine made this avatar for me. Anyone else think the "Chicken Salad" thing on TUF is a little weird? I'm not sure how I would take it ....

Post #4   4/30/11 4:01:39PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,997-1,105
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by kizzane

Thanks all! I need to explore the secondary leagues.

A good friend of mine made this avatar for me. Anyone else think the "Chicken Salad" thing on TUF is a little weird? I'm not sure how I would take it ....

I think Brock Lesnar is general is a little weird. haha Welcome to The Playground!

Post #5   5/1/11 4:11:59PM   

emfleek

- > THUG LIFE < -

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,396-1,260
Chips:
The chicken salad thing is driving me crazy. Prior to this season of TUF, I didn't really mind Lesnar all that much. Now it's to the point where I don't like him all that much. The "holier than thou" / "I'm better than you" meathead attitude gets on my nerves.

By the way...welcome to the site!

Post #6   5/2/11 9:37:49AM