Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Has any one played Fable

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

johnafirth

MMA Regular

johnafirth Avatar

Career:891-553
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

ps...anyone know how to pass that mission in San Andreas?..its frikken hard to aim at frikken helicopters and have to worry about the guys coming down from the coppers and shooting you.I actually think San Andreas was very poorly made...i hate those controls.....if it had Saints Row controls it would rock!.....anyways..that level seemed impossible when i played it,and i am normally really good at passing games(i passed Ninja Gaiden for xbox...took me a month and alot of bud,but i got the job done)....

I know the one you mean. You just have to keep firing at them, and hope you don't get landed on by a falling helicopter. That hurts CJ just a little... Make sure you take out the SWAT guys sliding down the ziplines too.

Post #16   4/22/07 11:38:28AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,627-1,504
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Fable is a great game....i played it when it came out and passed it..it was a great adventure :).....It was pretty cool how you could go to jail and had to escape and stuff....nothing like sniping foes with your bow

I enjoyed Jade Empire just as much if not more...if you have not played Jade Empire i suggest you pick it up if you loved Fable

Cant frikken wait for Fable 2!!!

also if you like jade empire and are a star wars fan knights of the old republic 1&2 are great games with the same engine

Post #17   4/30/07 10:46:21AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2