10 Year Service Award Winner
Posted by THE_AXE_MURDERER
1. Bad: “Gomi vs Nick Diaz was a great fight, but Gomi went in unprepared and was too stressed out before the fight.
2. Good: Gomi will wake up and we will rematch them in April for the title.
3. Bad: “Wanderlei’s tonsils were swollen. He had a temperature of 40 degrees, which is why he cancelled his pre-fight public training session.
4. Good: He wouldn’t drop out because he was the main event. After his loss he cried in the dressing room. He had kept the Pride Middleweight Title for five years so it was like loosing a part of his body.
5. Good: Chute Boxe want revenge and said that either Shogun or Wanderlei want the chance to take the title back to Curitibia Brazil.”
6: Good: “The African Assassin, Sokoudjou? Are you satisfied with him??? Maybe you thought it would be a mismatch, but we knew his potential.
What a mixed-bag of good and bad comments. I saw more good than bad though. If he could throw in 20 to 30 F-bombs maybe we'd relate better. That seems to be the strategy of other leagues (nyuck, nyuck).
Ad: Find out about FanDuel's newly launch game called Mixup