Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Serra not afraid to play villain’s role

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

JimiMak

WarWagon Never Die!

JimiMak Avatar

Career:454-333
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:

Posted by GSPCanada

Alot of people like GSP not just Canadians. It's very likely that people root for GSp not just because its in Canada and not juts cauze Serra is a talker.

Serra has been this unlikeable dick for a while. I was voting for St. Pierre the first time but held nothing against serra and was going to root for him against hughes but about half way through the show I just couldn't stand the guy and wanted Hughes to destroy em.

This article isn't as bad but serra needs to be quiet I really think he is going to be punded for about 4 rounds before the ref comes in. Perhaps a pounding from Gsp n then Hughes will send serra back to 155 n humble him a while.

He's funny, in much more of a genuine way than GSP (it's accidental for him), get over it. What's he supposed to say? I hope they don't boo me....

Last edited 4/15/08 11:08PM server time by jimimak
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #16   4/15/08 11:07:43PM   

GSPCanada

Standup Guy

Career:637-415
Chips:

Posted by JimiMak

Posted by GSPCanada

Alot of people like GSP not just Canadians. It's very likely that people root for GSp not just because its in Canada and not juts cauze Serra is a talker.

Serra has been this unlikeable dick for a while. I was voting for St. Pierre the first time but held nothing against serra and was going to root for him against hughes but about half way through the show I just couldn't stand the guy and wanted Hughes to destroy em.

This article isn't as bad but serra needs to be quiet I really think he is going to be punded for about 4 rounds before the ref comes in. Perhaps a pounding from Gsp n then Hughes will send serra back to 155 n humble him a while.

He's funny, in much more of a genuine way than GSP (it's accidental for him), get over it. What's he supposed to say? I hope they don't boo me....

Get over what exactly? I said he was fine in this article, I was addressing someone who asked why serra went from likeable underdog to dickhead and thats why. read closer before tellin me to get over it

Post #17   4/16/08 1:02:45AM   

bullettdodger

BANNED

bullettdodger Avatar

Career:332-207
Chips:

Posted by GSPCanada

Your name is GSPCanada....

Alot of people like GSP not just Canadians

(for good measure)

Post #18   4/16/08 2:56:30AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2