Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Jens Pulver Interview

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Tailgunner

MMA Regular

Tailgunner Avatar

Career:143-80
Chips:

Posted by LesnarLover
I was just saying that Brock Lesnar takes power to a whole new level and could easily beat Pulver, along with any other fighter from his league.

Son you need to put the crack pipe down and step away from this conversation.... do you even read what you type?????

Hmmmm do you really think a guy who weighs as much as lesnar could beat 145lb fighter????

Crack is bad for you!

Post #16   12/15/07 10:15:55PM   

duggy

MMA Regular

duggy Avatar

Career:1,673-897
Chips:

Posted by LesnarLover

I think that Pulver is an extraordinary fighter, and he could beat more than a few of the so called "greats". I was just saying that Brock Lesnar takes power to a whole new level and could easily beat Pulver, along with any other fighter from his league.

All aboard the short bus!!! LesnarLover is driving!!!

Post #17   12/16/07 12:37:27AM   

EliasG

In Full Mount

EliasG Avatar

Career:222-176
Chips:
Seriously, saying that a heavyweight could beat a lightweight in a fight is wierd and makes you look like you know nothing about fighting or weight classes. Either that or it's just a joke, which in that case, it's oddly funny but only because it makes the joker look stupid. That's the point right? Your joking and trying to look stupid? Cuz that I get.

Yeah Manny Pacquiou seems like he's good, but wait till he fights Vitali Klitschko, then we'll see how bad he is. ????

Post #18   12/16/07 10:02:56AM   

moob

In Full Mount

moob Avatar

Career:1,301-868
Chips:

Posted by LesnarLover

I think that Pulver is an extraordinary fighter, and he could beat more than a few of the so called "greats". I was just saying that Brock Lesnar takes power to a whole new level and could easily beat Pulver, along with any other fighter from his league.

Are you drunk, stoned, stupid or just a combination of the three?

Post #19   12/16/07 11:06:02AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2