Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

5 Oz. Exclusive: Former PRIDE V.P. Millen speaks out about UFC’s Handling of Possible Liddell vs. Silva Match

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Biggee

MMA Regular

Biggee Avatar

Career:307-196
Camp: Clanton Gang Bitch!
Chips:

Posted by CwB

WOW what an idiot, millen should keep his mouth shut from now on. he made no sense at all.

as much as we blame dana for not saving chuck for a couple months for him and wandy to fight in november he still tried to make it happen in september and when wanderlei said no for personal reasons (completely understandable) he still tried to make it happen in december.

so we can say dana blew it but he did try twice, plus it may still happen in december we will just have to wait and see.

The chuck vs wandy fight is cursed whether it is prides ex pres or dana or wandy taking a break or chuck losing, this fight is doomed to never happened. even though i still have a little faith.

First off, the guy really didnt say anything that bad. He clearly covered why shogun/crocop had such big problems. Especially cro cop, not knowing elbows really because he never used them nor needed them, and the proven fact that cro cop likes to trap them in the corner, but there is no corner to trap someone in, in the cage.

Secondly, I'm sorry, but Wandy said he had to wait and that he would fight chuck in december, yet DANA trying to keep his boy wouldnt let it happen. Don't get me wrong, dana set up the jardine fight knowing that chuck would knock out jardine and then wandy and liddell would fight. Yet, he was mistaken, chuck didnt look the same, jardine handled him very easily in my eyes. I think chucks problem by the way, was that jardine ducked so low when he came in, and it made it hard for chuck to counter.

I think DANA is a prick, liar, and cheat. I hated the way that he could never set up a fight w/chuck and wandy. I'm sorry but the last time they said they were going to fight, it was all over Wandy's website, yet, there was nothing about it on UFC. Also, when he signed Wandy, i wish wandy would of just socked him in the face, he looked like an idiot. F*** DANA WHITE!

Last edited 9/27/07 10:43AM server time by biggee
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #16   9/27/07 10:42:53AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2