UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page
  1. Ronda Rousey opens up about Holm & Nunes after big WrestleMania debut: ‘I’m so happy I lost those fights’
    The former UFC bantamweight champion made a splash at WrestleMania 34, outperforming expectations. And afterward, she had a much more positive take on her UFC losses to Holly Holm and Amanda Nunes....
  2. Fights To Make Following UFC 223
    Khabib vs Conor or Poirier (if Poirier Wins) Iaquinta vs Anthony Pettis or Alexander Hernandez Namajunas vs Andrade Joanna vs Tecia Torres Renato vs Darren Elkins Calvin Kattar vs Doo Ho Choi Zabit...
  3. UFC on FOX 29: Road to the Octagon
    In anticipation of the Octagon touching down in Arizona for a hard hitting UFC Fight Night on FOX, witness the extraordinary lives and thrilling training camps of six exceptional fighters in UFC Road...
  4. Vinc Pichel
    What do you guys think of Vinc Pichel? Is he the new UFC champ in the making? I wtched him train and he looks sharp and strong.
  5. Tyron Woodley Unimpressed With Colby Covington, Rafael dos Anjos, Targeting July or August Return
    In town for UFC on FOX 29, Tyron Woodley discusses Justin Gaethje vs. Dustin Poirier, his timetable for a return to defend the UFC welterweight title, the interim title fight between Rafael dos Anjos...
  6. UFC 225 poster released
    On Friday, the UFC released a star-studded poster for their upcoming Chicago pay-per-view. Link
  7. Khabib's dad alleges to have secret Diaz scuffle footage
    Unsubstantiated Rumor: Father of "Eagle" spoke about a street fight between the teams of Habib and the Diaz brothers, insisting on the existence of a secret record of the scuffle. On August 1, 2015,...
  8. Bruce Buffer added as 'EA UFC 3' playable character; here's how to unlock him
    The number of non-UFC fighters who are playable characters in the “EA UFC 3” video game continues to grow. First it was UFC President Dana White , and now it’s longtime cage announcer Bruce Buffer...
  9. Brian Ortega Almost Gets Arrested
    Police... From his IG story.
  10. Dana White's Contender Series returns June 12 for eight-episode run
    After a successful eight-event debut run, Dana White’s Tuesday Night Contender Series is set for a June 12 return to UFC Fight Pass. The second season of the series will again include eight two-hour...
  11. UFC 224 Countdown
    Go inside the lives and training camps of four extraordinary athletes preparing for UFC 224. Bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes defends her title against Raquel Pennington; middleweight Jacare Souza...
  12. Fight Night Santiago: Media Day Faceoffs
    The stars of Fight Night Santiago faced off after media day including Demian Maia and Kamaru Usman.
  13. Claudio Puelles vs Felipe Silva
    Not sure which mod manually entered the odds at Felipe Silva +400. The fight was removed and the actual real odds were entered. UFC odds (Big Show) odds are not to be entered manually. Pm me whoever...
  14. Try Not To Laugh: Makwan Amirkhani vs. John Phillips in Heads Up/Millionaire
    This was on Makwan's IG story yesterday. Hilarious!
  15. UFC 226 poster released
    The term is thrown around a lot these days, but the UFC wants to make it clear that the upcoming clash between Stipe Miocic and Daniel Cormier is nothing less than a genuine superfight. Miocic and...
  16. Which Card Would You Rather Watch? (Poll Included)
    It's been a long time since I did one of these threads. It's not a side game and there's nothing at stake. I'm just curious to see which card you'd rather pay money for and why. A) Max Holloway vs...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185]