UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. UFC on FOX 16 official for July 25 at Chicago's United Center (Anybody going)
    Just curious if any PG'ers are going to this event. No fights have been announced yet and tickets are not on sale either. I'm 100% going to this. I haven't been to any Professional fights since Fight...
  2. I really really hope OSP wins by twister tomorrow
    Do you think Schaub will Welch on the bet if it happens?
  3. Fights to Make After UFC on FOX 15
    Luke Rockhold - Chris Weidman/Vitor Belfort Winner Lyoto Machida - Tim Kennedy Ronaldo Souza - Rebook Yoel Romero Chris Camozzi - Ed Herman Max Holloway - Chad Mendes Cub Swanson - Darren Elkins...
  4. Tenure Will Determine Reebok $$$ Instead Of Rankings
    Change of plans. Link
  5. Reminder: TUF - American Top Team vs. Blackzilians premieres tonight
    Two-hour episode tonight on fox sports 1. (Coaches) ATT: Dan Lambert, Robbie Lawler Blackzilians: Glenn Robinson, Rashad Evans, Vitor Belfort (Fighters) ATT: Marcelo Alfaya, Steve Carl, Nathan Coy,...
  6. Fights to Make After UFC 186
    Demetrious Johnson - John Dodson rematch if he beats Zach Makovsky or Hendry Cejudo if he beats Chris Camus Kyoji Horiguchi - Ian McCall Rampage Jackson - Ovince St. Preux Fabio Maldonado - Jan...
  7. DJ inside the distance odds
    Does anybody know or can find out what the odds were of Mighty Mouse winning inside the distance for live betting during Round 5? I have to assume that is was around +1000 or so. If Johnson planned...
  8. What do you think should and will happen with Jon Jones?
    My idea for this thread is for you to explain, regarding Jon Jones immediate and longer term future, what you think will happen to him with several questions in mind. What do you want to happen, what...
  9. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 65!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Hunt vs. Miocic 2. Tavares vs. Whittaker 3. Ozkilic vs. Nguyen 4. Hioki vs. Hooker 5. Matthews vs. Vick 6. Andrews vs. Scott 7....
  10. Interesting turnaround this year with the champs
    In the last year we saw... An unbeatable looking Barao lost his title to an unbeatable looking Dillashaw, while an unbeatable looking Cruz re blew his knee... Connor McGregor went from relative...
  11. TUF ATT vs. Blackzillians
    Dan Lambert is coming across as a major douche. Glenn Robinson sometime sounds like an insincere businessman, but hey, The Blackzillians have 2 wins, and Glenn does not seem to be starting the smack...
  12. What is your favorite division?
    What is your favorite division to watch in 2015?
  13. UFC 188 Media Day Staredowns
    Just wanted to say that I would pay the PPV price to see the Melendez vs Alvarez and the Cain vs Werdum superfights. Really looking forward to 188. Staredowns UFC 188 Media Day (link)
  14. Fights to Make After UFC Fight Night 66
    Frankie Edgar - Jose Aldo/Conor McGregor winner Urijah Faber - FW - Cub Swanson BW - Dominick Cruz when he returns Gegard Mousasi - Michael Bisping Costas Philippou - Brad Tavares Mark Munoz -...
  15. Rank the fights of UFC 187!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! Crazy stacked card. 1. Johnson vs. Cormier 2. Weidman vs. Belfort 3. Browne vs. Arlovski 4. Dodson vs. Makovsky 5. Cerrone vs. Makdessi 6....
  16. UFC and Dish Network settle their dispute before UFC 187.
    Saturday’s UFC 187: Johnson vs. Cormier pay-per-view will be available Dish Network, according to an announcement from UFC officials on Friday....
  17. Fights to Make After UFC 187
    Daniel Cormier - Ryan Bader Anthony Johnson - Jimi Manuwa Chris Weidman - Luke Rockhold Vitor Belfort - Anderson Silva or Gegard Mousasi Donald Cerrone - Either RDA or Khabib. John Makdessi -...
  18. Renew my Fight Pass subscription or nah?
    My 1 year Fight Pass subscription expires May 31st. I have setup a poll for other current and/or former Fight Pass subscribers to assist me in whether or not I should re-up for anothet year. I have...
  19. And NEW Light Heavyweight champion of the world!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0CfNA12aFw&feature=youtu.be We love you DC!!!
  20. UFC Increasing Minimum Pay to $10,000 Show / $10,000 Win
  21. Fights to Make After UFC Fight Night 67
    Carlos Condit - Matt Brown if he beats Tim Means or Demian Maia if he doesn't Thiago Alves - Jake Ellenberger/Stephen Thompson loser Charles Oliveira - Max Holloway Nik Lentz - Ricardo Lamas Alex...
  22. You can now own Ronda Rousey's Honda Accord
    Just a mere 156k on the dial eBay
  23. UFC Fight Night: Boetsch vs. Henderson..... what fight are you most excited for?
    UFC Fight Night 68 will be taking place tonight, the main card starting at 10pm ET. What fight are you most excited for and why? Myself personally, I would go with Poirier vs. Medeiros. This fight...
  24. Fights to Make After UFC Fight Night 68
    Dan Henderson - Michael Bisping/Thales Leites winner Tim Boetsch - Kelvin Gastelum/Nate Marquardt loser Ben Rothwell - Frank Mir/Todd Duffee winner Matt Mitrione - Bigfoot/Soa Palelei loser Dustin...
  25. Hendo/Bisping II
    Anyone feel like this is going to happen? I sure do
  26. Ben Rothwell the GOAT?
  27. Looks like Joe Rogan knows how to fight sparring kickboxer
    he does pretty good on the pads and sparring the kickboxer. i think he knows more than people wanna give him credit for....
  28. Velasquez vs Werdum, Alvarez vs Melendez
    Who are the winners and how do you think they get it done?
  29. Reebok merchandise
    The Reebok/UFC deal is on the verge of kicking in full time. Given the known details of the sponsorship deal, does the deal effect your current or potential purchasing of reebok products?
  30. UFC Embeded Vlog: UFC 188
    Video 1 Video 2
  31. Conner the swaggerjacker??
    Hilarious thread on the underground. Everything about Conner's look can be traced to a Canadian male model named Josh Mario John. Right down to the tiger tat even. Everything. Hilarious responses....
  32. Now that Cain doesn't have the belt...
    It's time for JDS to make his comeback!
  33. Werdum vs.
    Looks like we have a new kingpin at Heavyweight. Who should the new champ defend his belt against?
  34. White: I don't believe Gastelum can make 170
    Kelvin Gastelum dominated Nate Marquardt at UFC 188, showing he can be a force at 185. However, his heart is fixed on returning to welterweight. UFC president Dana White does not share that dream....
  35. Two new awesome UFC 189 promos
    Two new promos came out of UFC 188. link
  36. Fire Joe Rogan (please read first)
    Found this opinion and I know a lot of people feel strongly for/against Rogan: First, I do not hate Joe Rogan I have enjoyed his commentary for years, listen to his podcasts and find his views...
    Pages: 2
  37. UFC P4P Fighters: Where does Werdum fall?
    Current rankings: 1. Jose Aldo 2. Demetrious Johnson 3. Chris Weidman 4. Cain Velasquez 5. Ronda Rousey 6. TJ Dillashaw 7. Rafael Dos Anjos 8. Robbie Lawler 9. Daniel Cormier 10. Anderson Silva 11....
  38. UFC 189 Buy Rate?
    Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor for featherweight title Robbie Lawler vs. Rory MacDonald for welterweight title Dennis Bermudez vs. Jeremy Stephens John Hathaway vs. Gunnar Nelson Thomas Almeida vs....
  39. Mike Swick incident?
    I've been watching Swick's video blogs leading up to his fight with Garcia and on the latest episode titled "episode 5.5" it started off with this message. "Episode 5 was filmed but due to an...
  40. Thoughts on Lyoto machida vs Yoel Romero
    Im actually leaning towards Romero. He has pretty good power striking/ very fast and just about as strong and powerful as a middleweight can get.
  41. Who would you like to see replace Aldo
    Who would you like to see replace Aldo vs McGregor possibly for an interim title
  42. Breakdown: Jose Aldo’s History Of Missed Title Fights
    1: UFC 125- Aldo pulls out of title fight with Josh Grispi due to injury. He would then fight and defeat Mark Hominick at UFC 129. 2.UFC 149-Aldo pulls out of title fight with Erik Koch due to...
  43. Is Sean sherk a HOFer?
    Extremely dominant fighter with his only losses being too ufc greats gsp /Hughes/penn /edgar. Was the second /1st LW champ. Is he hof material? I think so.
  44. Fights to Make After UFC Fight Night 70 (Main Card Only)
    Yoel Romero - Ronaldo Souza Lyoto Machida - Vitor Belfort or Michael Bisping/Thales Leites loser Lorenz Larkin - Dong Hyun Kim Santiago Ponzinibbio - Nicholas Musoke Antonio Carlos Jr. - Tom...
  45. How will Lawler vs MacDonald II play out?
    All this Cho Say got a booboo vs Conner McDoucher talk is taking away from what is the best fight on the card next week: Robbie Lawler and Rory MacDonalds rematch for the 170 pound title. I wish...
  46. Hanna Knightly - UFC 189 video
    I recently started a youtube channel & this is my first MMA video. Hope you like it!
    Pages: 2 3 4 5
  47. Conor McGregor: 74" reach to Chad Mendes: 66" reach
    Ricky Gervais sums up how the fight will play out
  48. Rank the fights of UFC 189!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. McGregor vs. Mendes 2. Lawler vs. MacDonald 3. Swick vs. Garcia 4. Brown vs. Means 5. Bermudez vs. Stephens 6. Nelson vs. Thatch 7....
  49. UFC 189 - Choose your side!
    Who will you be rooting for in the UFC 189 main event?
  50. Overeem messages Dana requesting a match with Junior Dos Santos
    2,618 likes 3h @alistairovereem Yes or no? @danawhiteufc make it happen ?? https://instagram.com/p/42DrEqRQ9i/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183