UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Why isn't the UFC hunting for Marloes Coenen?
    She would simply stack the womens division as it needs a gate keeper, and she is dangerous as hell. She is exciting and they need some more dutch, no? They seem to have no interest in her and it...
  2. Anderson Silva Tests Positive For Drostanolone
    “On February 3, 2015, the UFC organization was notified by the Nevada State Athletic Commission that Anderson Silva tested positive for Drostanolone metabolites on his Jan. 9 out of competition drug...
    Pages: 2
  3. Pros React To Failed Drug Tests By Silva & Diaz
    Link Sad that Anderson silva tested positive for steroids. Although in hindsight, I'm not surprised. I'm too naive. #any1notcheatingbesidesme — michael (@bisping) February 4, 2015 WoW! @ufc has a...
  4. Jack's Rants-UFC the time is...oww (2/4/15)
    Sad day in mma...A month where the UFC has one of their strongest, and most successful in recent years, yet now, also one of it's worst. All the hype surrounding their "The time is now" campaign and...
  5. Why Silva's test results came after the fight
    On Tuesday, Feb 3, Kevin Iole revealed that Anderson Silva had failed a blood test for two PEDs. Shortly afterwards it was learned that the test had been administered on on Jan. 9. Further, again on...
  6. Court McGee: A Year of Building Hope
    "This year off hasn’t been a year off – it has been the biggest year of growth I’ve ever had,” UFC welterweight Court McGee, who hasn’t set foot in the Octagon since losing to Ryan LaFlare in...
  7. Matt Brown supposedly put a beating on his coach
    Rodrigo's (coach) story: Well, I wouldn't say anything here and let the law system speak but looks like the other side of the story is posting things on facebook and trying to get people with them....
  8. Benson vs. Thatch - Poll
    Dat Length....
  9. UFC Fight Pass
    If I buy fight pass for 8 dollars for the whole year, I get fight night streams live? I don't have cable and wouldn't mind signing up for fight pass if it is a serious quality package. Do I get PPV...
  10. Fights to Make After UFC Fight Night 60
    Ben Henderson - I think he should stay at Lightweight. He really had to battle through the size difference tonight and it only gets worse as he moves up the ladder at 170. I'd like to see him fight...
  11. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 61!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Barboza vs. Johnson 2. Khabilov vs. Martins 3. Mir vs. Bigfoot 4. Alcantara vs. Saenz 5. Ferreira vs. Alvey 6. Strickland vs....
  12. Most Anticipated Upcoming Announced Fights?
    The UFC has announced a ton of great Fights recently... what are your most anticipated Upcoming UFC fights?? Mine are- F. Mir Vs Bigfoot Silva Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano Anthony Pettis Vs Rafael...
  13. European Judo Union ends partnership with the UFC,threatens to cancel events if UFC isnt dropped
    http://www.bjjee.com/featured/judo-politics-european-judo-union-ends-partnership-with-the-ufc/ Im sure rousey isnt happy.... Last week, the UFC, the world’s premier mixed martial arts organisation,...
  14. 10 UFC Titles
    10 UFC Title fights in the process of being made. Give a percentage of the chance they will lose there belt in there bout. Cain/Wedrum - 27% Jones/Rumble - 20% Weidman/Belfort - 21% Lawler/Rory - 45%...
  15. UFC Champions: Heavyweight
    Who is the most likely candidate to overthrow the current champion? Who in your opinion would you give a 40%+ Chance of beating the current champion, if nobody pick nobody, if there are 2 or more...
  16. Fight Tracks: The walkout songs of UFC Fight Night 61 incredible night of upsets
    Junkie While it takes intense training, world-class skills and maybe even a bit of luck to register a UFC win, picking the right song to accompany you to the cage is a key talent, as well. See what...
  17. Rank the fights of UFC 184!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Rousey vs. Zingano 2. Pennington vs. Holm 3. Ellenberger vs. Koscheck 4. Ferguson vs, Tibau 5. Salazar vs. Yamamoto 6. Lima vs. Means...
  18. UFC Champions: Light Heavyweight
    Who is the most likely candidate to overthrow the current champion? Who in your opinion would you give a 40%+ Chance of beating the current champion, if nobody pick nobody, if there are 2 or more...
  19. UFC Champions: Middleweight
  20. Is UFC 184 worth $60 to you?
    On Saturday night your $60 can buy you these five fights: Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano Raquel Pennington vs. Holly Holm Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh ...
  21. Fights to Make After UFC 184
    Ronda Rousey - Bethe Correia. They'll probably make Rousey/Holm but I'd like to see Holm get more cage time in before that. Cat Zingano - Jessica Andrade Holly Holm - Jessica Eye or Miesha Tate...
  22. I wish more PPVs were as good as UFC 184.
    5- 1st rd finishes 2- 2nd rd finishes 3- split decisions All people want to do is Complain. That was a fantasic card IMO had it all. People complaining about how the main event ended is ridiculous...
  23. Rank the fights of UFC 185!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Hendricks vs. Brown 2. Pettis vs. Dos Anjos 3. Nelson vs. Overeem 4. Pearson vs. Stout 5. Pettis vs. Benoit 6. Cruickshank vs. Dariush...
  24. Conor dodged a hat shot from Zingano
    Conor with ninja like abilities avoids Cat's heinous hat-toss into the front row before stepping into the cage.
  25. Jon Jones off the coke and funny again!
    It is at the end but worth a watch. LINK Some good matches still to come this year!
  26. Michael Landsberg vs Punk (Phil Brooks)
    Landsberg questions Punk (Brooks) On Dana protection, Nick Diaz wanting to fight him, and a ton of other questions that Punk (Brooks) does not seem to like at all. Nor do I blame the guy. Akward...
  27. TUF Lineal titles: Who are the real Ultimate Fighters?
    Tim B. takes a look at who the current lineal title holder is for every single Ultimate Fighter show over the years. Bloodyelbow
  28. Rogan and Zingano in a Dark Knight style gif
    looks like the UG took Rogans comments....serrriiiooouuusss. GIF
  29. For Those Who Say Ronda Can't Beat Male Fighters
    https://www.facebook.com/bjpenn/posts/10153384076790839 Enjoy.
  30. Welcome to the teal & gold era
  31. CM Punk's speculated first opponent
    More cross-forum stuff. Someone seems pretty confident and while speculation is not always good, maybe someone might be on to something. Speculated Opponent
  32. Burt Watson on Incident That Led to Quitting UFC: 'I Didn't Appreciate It'
    hear it from the Man himself, u got my back Burt. If u know how to post the video instead of the link, please feel free to give it a go. Link to Video
  33. Fights to Make After UFC 185
    Rafael Dos Anjos - Donald Cerrone/Khabib Nurmagomedov winner Anthony Pettis - Nate Diaz or Josh Thomson Joanna Jedrzejczyk - This is a tough one. No one deserves it yet. They'll probably give it to...
  34. After last night when was the last time ?
    I started thinking about it this morning. I can't remember and I didn't get anywhere with Google. When was the last time we seen two titles change hands on one card in the UFC ?
  35. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 62!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Silva vs. Koscheck 2. Maia vs. LaFlare 3. Castro vs. Fili 4. Burns vs. Oliveira 5. Santos vs. Martin 6. Nunes vs. Baszler 7. Souza vs....
  36. Bethe vs Rousey announced
    Just wanted to say it first...news came via Inside MMA, right after Legacy 40. Nevermind, I see Budge beat me to it via Tatame.com as a rumor.
  37. Fights to Make After UFC Fight Night 62
    Demian Maia - Carlos Condit/Thiago Alves Winner Ryan LaFlare - Rebook Gunnar Nelson fight Erick Silva - Jake Ellenberger or rebook Ben Saunders fight Josh Koscheck - Retire. This is long overdue at...
  38. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 63!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Mendes vs. Lamas 2. Masvidal vs. Iaquinta 3. Poirier vs. Ferreira 4. Cheisa vs. Clarke 5. Guida vs. Peralta 6. Maynard vs. Yakovlev 7....
  39. In search of Strange Brew...
    Interesting read. Ten years after the original Ultimate Fighter television show put the UFC on the map, one of its cast members fell off. So … whatever happened to Jason Thacker, the quirky Canadian...
  40. UFC vs Olympics martial artists skill level and age difference.
    Hello, i was just wondering how do the UFC fighters compare to olympics martial artists. Are UFC fighters the best in the world? or are the olympic gold medalists the best? Sorry i'm new to all this....
  41. McGregors awesome back take on Dana White
    Saw this on jjforums and reddit back take dont like mcgregor but his spazzy postal behavior cracked me up this time
  42. Bendo wants to have a go at Woodley
  43. UFC is putting on 4 Events in July in a 1 week span
    I was looking ahead and couldn't believe what I saw. The UFC will be hosting a PPV and 3 Fight Night Events in 1 week. July UFC 189: Aldo vs. McGregor – July 11 UFC Fight Night 71 – July 12 UFC Fight...
  44. UFC releases 8 fighters
    All were released by the UFC yesterday (4/1): Patrick Walsh (1-1 UFC) Andy Enz (0-3 UFC) Josh Shockley (0-2 UFC) Richardson Moreira (0-2 UFC) Rodrigo De Lima (0-2 UFC) Josh Copeland (0-2 UFC) Ruan...
  45. Fights to Make After UFC Fight Night 63
    Chad Mendes - Conor McGregor if he loses to Aldo or Frankie Edgar if the Aldo/McGregor winner needs some time off or if all else fails, the Cub Swanson/Max Holloway winner Ricardo Lamas - Dennis...
  46. UFC fans cheering dana lieng about Ben Askren
    http://www.global-mma.com/t12017-lol-at-the-zombies-cheering-dana-talking-about-askren Dana says Askren doesn't want to fight in the UFC......crowd cheers as baldfather speaks the gospel..... How...
  47. GSP: All MMA fighters want to get rid of rounds
    On Chael's recent podcast, GSP asked Chael if he thought it would be better for MMA if they made every fight 15 minutes with championship fights 25 minutes, both without rounds Before Chael answered...
  48. UFC 189 just keeps looking better and better!!
    I have been really looking forward to this card and now that they have added Matt "The Immortal" Brown against Nate Diaz this is really a stacked card. It's time for Matt to get a W and who better to...
  49. Fights to Make After UFC Fight Night 64 (Main Card Only)
    Mirko Cro Cop - Very nice comeback win for Mirko. I think a lot of people (myself included) were waiting for a Cro Cop KO in the UFC. He hasn't had one since his 1st debut unfortunately and even that...
  50. Bell Center offering refunds for UFC 186
    http://www.bjpenn.com/report-bell-centre-offering-refunds-ufc-186/ Kinda nice of them to atleast offer refunds for whats turned into a total crap card..... What i find interesting is how in the...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183