UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Dana weighs in on Wanderlei and Boxing
  2. Shaq in the UFC
    I watched this boxing match with him vs Oscar De la Hoya, and i was quite suprised, i feel Shaq won that fight easily. It looks like a kid punching him and Shaq wasn't even phased by him. Do you...
  3. Whatis a heavyweights prime?
    I have read in a few different places that it was 29-33, 30-33 in general,but ive always liked this site so i thought i would check here. I know for powerlifters/bodybuilders its 38-45, marathon...
  4. Marcus Brimage vs. Cody Garbrandt scheduled for UFC 182 in Las Vegas
    Marcus Brimage vs. Cody Garbrandt scheduled for UFC 182 in Las Vegas
  5. Great Khali
    1. Why does UFC have a weight limit of 265 pounds? are fighters that cannot cut to 265 usually bad? 2. Was wondering how Great khali would do in a fight against normal sized heavyweights such as JDS,...
  6. UFC Fight Night 57 (Edgar vs. Swanson)
    What did you guys think about the card? Comment your reactions and opinions. Click the link from Bleacher Report for more information about the event. UFC Fight Night 57 Results and Details
  7. Conor McGregor's Title Shot
    Everything has pretty much fallen in place for the irishman to get the next shot at the title. Rewind to 2 weeks ago, and a lot of us here didn't agree with Conor getting a title shot after a Siver...
  8. Post UFN 57 Matchmaker, Who's got who next?
    Frankie Edgar - Jose Aldo Cub Swanson - McGregor/Siver loser Edson Barboza - Michael Johnson/Jim Miller Bobby Green - Jury/Cerrone loser Chico Camus - Chris Cariaso Brad Pickett - Dustin Ortiz Joseph...
  9. Frankie Edgar/Cub Swanson 4th round?
    Just a bit of background, a lot has been said about brain damage this week with Duke Rofous and those guys not stepping in when that kickboxer passed away shortly after his bout, and I have also been...
  10. Another Pick a Card (No Champs Edition)
    A Frankie Edgar vs. Chad Mendes Mark Hunt vs. Andrei Arlovski John Moraga vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Ben Saunders vs. Cathal Pendred Fabio Maldonado vs. Anthony Perosh B Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Condit...
  11. Rank the fights of UFC 181!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Hendricks vs. Lawler 2. Pettis vs. Melendez 3. Ferguson vs. Trujillo 4. Browne vs. Schaub 5. Faber vs. Rivera 6. Duffee vs. Hamilton 7....
  12. UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Facts
    Always love to check these out. Courtesy of MMAJunkie. UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Facts
  13. Updated UFC Rankings (as of UFC Fight Night 57)
    Biggest Mover 1) Edson Barboza (+5), 11th to 6th in the Lightweight Division Biggest Fall 1) Cub Swanson (-2), 2nd to 4th in the Featherweight Division 2) Bobby Green (-2), 7th to 9th in the...
  14. Injuries by division/Injury rates amongst camps
    Came across some statistics I think you guys will be interested in. Injuries amongst camps Injuries by division
  15. John Lineker vs. Ian McCall back on for UFC 183
    Very excited for this fight. Glad Ian is better. John Lineker vs. Ian McCall back on for UFC 183
  16. Most Anticipated Non-Title Fight of 2015?
    What non-title fight are you guys most excited for in 2015? Here are a list of my Top 10: 1) Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz 2) Alexander Gustafsson vs. Anthony Johnson 3) Jacare Souza vs. Yoel Romero...
  17. Thoughts on Mauler vs Rumble
    I try not to get excited for big fights that are a long way off because they don't always happen. But this is the one that I want to see the most. Gustaffson looks like he could stand behind his...
  18. BIG NEWS: Darth Bader vs Mr.Wonderful set for UFC Sweden
    as per JUNKIE headliner between Alexander Gustafsson and Anthony Johnson won’t be the only bout between ranked 205-pounders at UFC on FOX 14. Officials today announced the addition of a fight...
  19. Joe Benevidez and Megan Olivi just got engaged
    Via Twitter post. Twitter
  20. Yves Edwards Calls it a Career
    Yves Edwards Calls it a Career The Thugjitsu Master! I am going to miss him Such a nice and friendly guy loved by everyone. Hope he stays active working with MMA in some way.
  21. Georgi Karakhanyan vs. Bubba Jenkins set for Co-Main Event at Bellator 132
    Georgi Karakhanyan vs. Bubba Jenkins to Co-headline Bellator 132
  22. Cody Bollinger Released From World Series of Fighting
    Cody Bollinger Released from WSOF
  23. Chael Sonnen and Michael Bisping tell Tim Kennedy to 'take it like a man' and 'shut up' about 'stoolgate'
    Chael Sonnen and Michael Bisping tell Tim Kennedy to 'take it like a man' and 'shut up' about 'stoolgate'
  24. wtf lawler or Hendricks
    How do you score that fight for lawyer. Outstruck in 3 rounds lost control significantly in every round. I feel like it was an accident I heard only the final judge who scored 4 rounds Robbie. How!...
  25. Fights to Make After UFC 181
    Robbie Lawler - Rory MacDonald Johny Hendricks - Hector Lombard/Josh Burkman winner Anthony Pettis - Khabib Nurmagomedov Gilbert Melendez - Bobby Green or if he retires, Donald Cerrone/Myles Jury...
  26. Matt Brown vs Erick Silva - Round 1
    For those of you that subscribe to fight pass or have access to the Matt Brown vs Erick Silva fight, I am interested to see how you guys score that 1st round. Its a great round. Go back, watch it and...
  27. Rank the fights of UFC on Fox 13!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. JDS vs. Miocic 2. dos Anjos vs. Diaz 3. Overeem vs. Struve 4. Gonzaga vs. Mitrione 5. Gadelha vs. Jedrzgdbdjxb 6. Cejudo vs. Kimura 7....
  28. Danny Castillo vs. Paul Felder set for UFC 182 in Las Vegas
    With Rustam Khabilov forced to withdraw from next month’s UFC 182 event, Danny Castillo (17-7 MMA, 7-4 UFC) now has a new opponent: Paul Felder. Read more here..... (Courtesy of MMAJunkie and John...
  29. Pettis vs.
    3 choices, 2 contenders, 1 superfight. Pick one.
  30. Lawler vs.
    Trilogy or new #1 contender?
  31. Cathal Pendred vs. CM Punk?
    'This punk is going to be 'one & done' in the UFC. It looks like I will be that one. #JustWonTheLottery' LINK
  32. How Felice Herrig will win her debut against Lisa Ellis
  33. KJ Noons vs. Daron Cruickshank Declared No-Contest After Eye Poke Injury
    Unfortunately what was turning out to be an interesting stand-up battle between Daron Cruickshank and KJ Noons ended prematurely early in the second round due to an eyepoke to ‘The Detroit Superstar’...
  34. Fights to Make After The Ultimate Fighter 20 Finale
    Carla Esparza - Claudia Gadelha/Joanna Jedrzejczyk winner Rose Namajunas - Heather Jo Clark Charles Oliveira - Max Holloway/Cole Miller winner or move back to Lightweight Jeremy Stephens - Clay Guida...
  35. Fights to Make After UFC on FOX 13
    Junior Dos Santos - Alistair Overeem (It's finally time) Stipe Miocic - Mark Hunt Rafael Dos Anjos - Anthony Pettis (Dana already said it) Nate Diaz - I don't even know with him. Michael Johnson...
  36. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 58!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Machida vs. Dollaway 2. Silva vs. Rhodes 3. Barao vs. Gagnon 4. Silverio vs. Magomedov 5. Elkins vs. Dias 6. Niinimaki vs. Carneiro 7....
  37. An idea for UFC Uniforms vs Sponsorship
    I may seem crazy suggesting this but I am known to throw caution to the wind: Let the individual fighters choose! Have it a part of the bout agreement as to which method they want to use so they can...
  38. Nate Diaz released.... ?
    He just tweeted this... TWITTER "when u do everything they tell u and still get released that's fuked up .." It's vague but after the beating he took from RDA its believable..
  39. Fights to Make After UFC Fight Night 58
    Lyoto Machida - Luke Rockhold (Luke is already calling for it on twitter) CB Dolloway - Nate Marquardt/Brad Tavares loser Renan Barao - Raphael Assuncao Mitch Gagnon - Brad Pickett or Russel Doane...
  40. Any news on TJ Grant?
    Anybody heard anything? Any new timetable for a return? Any tweets or instagram posts? Anyone know if the dude is still training? Does anyone even remember who TJ Grant is?
  41. Top Ten-The Upsets Of 2014 (UFC)
    The upset. It's why they fight the fights and why we keep watching, the idea that on any given night, an underdog can pull off what some said was impossible. Here are ten of the biggest upsets of...
  42. ufc lawsuit thread
    http://www.cohenmilstein.com/media/pnc/5/media.1675.pdf Also aside from already announced participants 2 new fighters joined the lawsuit........
    Pages: 2 3 4 5 6
  43. Daniel Cormier Working On His Eye Poke Defense
    Here is the link in case the embed doesnt work YouTube
  44. Top Ten - The Newcomers of 2014 (UFC)
    The UFC’s rookie class of 2014 was one of the strongest in years, and there was plenty of difficulty whittling this category down to a top ten. How difficult? I decided to go against my rule of...
  45. Top Ten - The Submissions of 2014 (UFC)
    From the sublime to the spectacular, 2014 had more than its share of memorable submission finishes. Here are this scribe’s picks for the ten best of the year. Link
  46. 2 more fighters file lawsuit against the UFC
    http://www.global-mma.com/t11563-brandon-vera-and-pablo-garza-file-third-class-action-suit-on-christmas-eve Pablo Garza and Brandon Vera add to the lawsuit..... Lets see who else steps up to change...
  47. Top Ten - The Knockouts of 2014 (UFC)
    It’s always the toughest category to whittle down to just ten picks, but it’s also the most enjoyable to work with, as watching these finishes over and over just never gets old. Here are this...
  48. Top Ten - The Fights of 2014 (UFC)
    2014 provided more than its share of thrills, and when it comes to the best fights of the year, here are ten of the most memorable… Link
  49. 2014 UFC Fighter Salary
    With the last event of 2014 in the books, numbers can officially be tallied and catalogued You may or may not be surprised by who the highest paid are and who took the cake in 2014. Salary Breakdown
  50. Ronda Rousey 'in her ass' card could have been designed better...
    So the guys over at Topps either are dumb beyond all belief or more clever than they've been given credit. Link
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183