UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. The Ultimate Fighter 20: A Champion Will Be Crowned
    Pages: 2
  2. Going to a live event
    Hi guys. I'm wondering how many of you have been to a live UFC event? I may be going to the UFC on December 6th in Vegas. My favorite fighter Travis Browne will be fighting. I was wondering what I...
    Pages: 2
  3. Next Title Shot-Heavyweight
    Cain Velasquez fights Werdum on November 15th by the time Cain fight on Nov. 15th , He will have been out for over a year ... If he beats Werdum, after being out for a year,he and the UFC will look...
  4. Moving Portraits: Luke Rockhold
    http://m.fightland.vice.com/moving-portraits/title-shots-luke-rockhold In this episode of Moving Portraits: Title Shots, we travel to Santa Cruz to learn how a lifetime of surfing and skating has...
  5. Chose your side!
    Who will you be cheering for in the UFC Fight a Night 51 main event?
  6. Juliana Pena Return Timetable
    Does anyone know when Pena will be fully healed? It seems like I've heard nothing from her in the media over the last several months. She seemed like a talented kid, would hate to see it wasted. And...
  7. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 52!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Hunt vs. Nelson 2. Jury vs. Gomi 3. Horiguchi vs. Reyes 4. Tate vs. Nakai 5. Caceres vs. Kanehara 6. Kang vs. Tanaka 7. Kikuno vs....
  8. Tate vs Nakai
    Who do you pick to win?
  9. Heavyweight division - Sort it out
    Sean Shelby and Joe Silva have just been fired, a miracle cure's been found for all the fighters injuries, guys like Nate Diaz are no longer complaining about money and all schelduded matchups have...
  10. Fights to Make After Fight Night 52
    Mark Hunt - Andrei Arlovski Roy Nelson - Bigfoot Silva Myles Jury - Bobby Green Takanori Gomi - Jim Miller Yoshiro Akiyama - Stephen Thompson/Patrick Cote winner Amir Sadollah - Seth Baczynski Miesha...
  11. Rank the fights of UFC 178!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Cerrone vs. Alvarez 2. Poirier vs. McGregor 3. Cruz vs. Mizugaki 4. Johnson vs. Cariaso 5. Masvidal vs. Krause 6. Kennedy vs. Romero 7....
  12. Ronda Rousey's Next Movie??
    Anybody got any idea what Ronda Rousey's next Movie is?? Dana White just said She going to be filming a movie after her fight in January... "She'll fight in January, and then she's going to film a...
  13. Jose Aldo hospitalized
    Only for kidney stones though. Will he use this as an excuse if he loses? source: http://mmanewsnow.com/index.php/mmanews/jose-also-hospitalized-will-effect-fight-mendes
  14. Fights to Make After UFC 178
    Demetrious Johnson - Jussier Da Silva (If he beats John Moraga) or Ian McCall/John Lineker winner Chris Cariaso - Brad Pickett Donald Cerrone - Khabib Nurmagomedov Eddie Alvarez - Jim Miller Conor...
  15. Eddie Alvarez
    What did you guys think? I was surprised he did so well in the first. I suppose Donald's slow starts had something to do with it. Rounds 2 and 3 went just as I figured they would. Really tough fight...
  16. General Discussion about UFC 178
    Hi people. I just wanted to know what peoples overall reaction to 178? For me it was spectacular. The Gamburyan vs. Gibson fight was entertaining, and painful at some moments, that groin kick was...
  17. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 53/54!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! (UFC Fight Night 53) 1. Story vs. Nelson 2. Holloway vs. Corrisani 3. Latifi vs. Blachowicz 4. Siver vs. Lapilus 5. Backstrom vs....
  18. Questions and Discussion of Anderson SIlva
    Hi again. I have been watching my fight pass again and watching lot's of Silva fights. I'm wondering how many of you have been to a Silva fight? Was that night different from other UFC events? Can...
  19. Matt Grice returns to Police Force
    On September 8, 2013 Oklahoma City police officer and UFC featherweight Matt Grice was off duty idling at a red light when he was hit from behind by a distracted driver going 65 MPH. The then...
  20. Woman vs. man in a bare-knuckle, no-rules fight? It happened, and the story is a wild one
    You see them standing there before it starts. A shirtless male kickboxer, idly checking his cup. A woman in a sleeveless shirt, clenching her bare fists and bouncing from foot to foot like she’s...
  21. Two things wrong with this picture.
    1. The ring girl looks like a dude. Whoever hired her should be fired. 2. Backstrom looks a little too "excited."
  22. So Google gave me this when I looked up Khabib
    I guess Bobby 'The King' Green isn't the only one confusing Khabib and Khabilov.
  23. Fights to Make After Fight Night 53 and 54
    I'm just going to do the main card fights. Rory MacDonald - Johnny Hendricks/Robbie Lawler winner Tarec Safferdine - Matt Brown Raphael Assuncao - TJ Dillashaw/Dominick Cruz winner Bryan Caraway -...
  24. Fighter Profile: UFC Bantamweight Champion TJ Dillashaw
    Dillashaw took the crown with a decisive victory over Renan Barao. Then followed it up with a stoppage over Joe Soto. Most people didn't know who Soto was but he showed some good skills and it was an...
  25. I TKO'ed James Toney
    Birthday UFC game https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10246382_1541457216098878_2311338594234666399_n.jpg?oh=0dd0aaefb8e1d3c4d4e6db37f4282e7c&oe=54C6704B
  26. Rank the fights of UFC 179!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Aldo vs. Mendes 2. Texeira vs. Davis 3. Ferreira vs. Dariush 4. Cabral vs. Kotani 5. Arantes vs. Fili 6. Jorgensen vs. Reis 7....
  27. Rumor: TUF Gym Rivals On Fight Pass, Beginning With ATT vs. The Blackzilians
    "Heard @ufc is doing a ATT vs Blackzillians TUF for Fight Pass. Should be interesting with the animosity between the two gyms." Via @TheSavageTruth
  28. If gsp comes back next month does he bump Rory for a title shot ??
    Rory is next in line for a title shot. In Montreal. If gsp were to come back to the ufc Dana already stated he gets a instant title shot Does he bump Rory for Montreal card ?? Would the ufc stick...
  29. Woman Horrified by UFC sitting ringside
  30. [Fight Alert] WSOF 14 Live Discussion
    It's time for the prelims. Here's the link: http://www.wsof.com/ Post your comments, and join the party.
  31. God UFC commercials are sooooo annoying!
    Same with Bellator too. Anybody else notice every time the UFC and Bellator advertise a card they add in "THIS IS GONNA BE A WAR!" "WHAT A FIGHT!" Or some other random thing Joe Rogan screamed during...
  32. ufc 181 ppv main card is complete
    Hendricks vs Lawler Melendez vs Pettis Browne vs Schaub Holm vs Pennington Ferguson vs Trujillo Main card featured bout is Faber vs cisco Fight pass prelim Sergio Pettis vs hobar Ppv opener is...
  33. Some interesting photos from the world of MMA
    I've been trying to get some people to post some photos from their personal archives, but everyone is apparently very very busy. If you have some interesting photos to share, please do. I got...
  34. "Official" I just watch this fight on Fight Pass
    figured I'd start this thread because I'm on fight pass a lot. Just post whatever fight you felt like watching maybe it will give someone else the idea to watch the fight as well. If you want to...
  35. Pick a Card (Poll)
    I was incredibly bored at work last night and decided to come up with one of these like FastKO usually does. I'll post some cards and you pick which card you'd rather see and comment why. Card A...
  36. Will Gina Carano come back?
    Hi Gentlemen. I was wondering, what you thought about Carano? Have you seen her fight in person?? I have been watching her fights on FightPass, I like her a lot. Not only is she hot, but she can...
  37. Rnd. 1 & 3 Aldo Mendes
    Let me know if im wrong, but did anyone else notice the early horn in rounds 1 & 3. Like 18 seconds left in the round.
  38. UFC 181 Poster
    I really like it I wish the UFC did more creative posters like this.
  39. Fights to make after UFC 179
    Jose Aldo vs winner of Edgar vs Swanson Chad Mendes vs Loser of Bermudez vs Lamas Phil Davis vs Reshad Evans or Anthony Johnson Glover Teixiera vs Anthony Johnson or Winner of Shogun vs Manuwa Fabio...
  40. Who are the five best fighters not wearing a belt today?
    Of guys not currently holding Gold in the UFC, I'd say these five are the best: Gilbert Melendez Dominick Cruz Daniel Cormier Chad Mendes Anderson Silva Honorable Mention: Alexander Gustaffson Lyoto...
  41. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 55/56!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! (UFC Fight Night 55) 1. Bisping vs. Rockhold 2. Pearson vs. Iaquinta 3. Palelei vs. Harris 4. Whitaker vs. Harris 5. Tuerxun vs. Brimage...
  42. Is GSP holding out for Rory?
    It's obvious to me he is. When GSP returns he will instantly be in huge fights that invole the championship. Rory and GSP refuse to fight so he is letting Rory go for a title while he can since he's...
  43. sparring partners
    Jesus Christ is the SON of GOD & promises you eternal life if you simply believe HIM. He promised to also heal your body.
  44. Rank your favorite UFC Champions
    Rank the champions you like most from first to last. 1. Demetrious Johnson 2. Jose Aldo 3. Cain Valesquez 4. Anthony Pettis 5. TJ Dillahsaw 6. Johnny Hendricks 7. Chris Weidman 8. Ronda Rousey 9. Jon...
  45. I want Lineker to win but..
    Damn was this funny.
  46. Fights to Make After UFC Fight Night 55
    Luke Rockhold - Jacare Souza rematch Michael Bisping - Tim Boetsch/Thales Leites loser Al Iaquinta - Abel Trujillo/Tony Ferguson winner Ross Pearson - Takanori Gomi Robert Whittaker - Costas...
  47. Fights to Make After UFC Fight Night 56
    OSP - Thiago Silva Shogun - Retire or Jimi Manuwa Warlley Alves - Nicholas Musoke Alan Jouban - Ben Saunders/Joe Riggs loser Claudio Silva - Nick Catone Leon Edwards - Bubba Bush Dhiego Lima - Kenny...
  48. The Shogun Appreciation/PLEASE RETIRE thread!
    This is exactly what I said after the last Hendo fight. Both of them should of retired after that. They had the chance to go out after an instant classic. Now they are starting to look like Diego...
  49. Rank the fights of UFC 180!
    Just kidding. I didn't watch TUF so I don't even know half the guys on the card. But Werdum vs. Hunt will be a war!
  50. All former stars of UFC jumping ship to Bellator?
    I think it's hillarious that now Wandy is going to promote Bellator 131, Bonnar is already fighting there, and Ortiz is fighting Bonnar. I wonder how many other former UFC stars will stab the UFC in...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183