UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Edit:UFC 178-Awesome!
    Man UFC 178 is shaping up to be Awesome! UFC 178-Sept. 27th 2014-(So Far) Jon Jones Vs Daniel Cormier Takeya Mizugaki Vs D. Cruz Tim Kennedy vs. Yoel Romero Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier Cat...
  2. List of Rematches
    does anyone have or know where I can find a list of every rematch there have ever been in the UFC?? trilogies count too
  3. UFC to Launch Super Heavyweight Men’s Division
    The UFC is about to launch the new Super Heavyweight class for competitors weighing above 265 lb (120 kg), according to UFC president Dana White. White said on FOXSports.com’s “The Fighter & The Kid”...
  4. shaneTpain is bizzzackkkx!
    Sup PG! Shane t pain here. I'm back from a month long trek across the UK. 1 tiny backpack 3 ratty outfits SO many funny accents!!! I took a complete vacation from my normal life so I didn't catch any...
  5. Alexander Gustafsson out at UFC 178, Daniel Cormier now meets Jon Jones
    This is it! this is the fight I've been waiting for... IMO this is the toughest fight Jones will have, I am so excited and curious about this fight, I honestly dont think Jones can stop DC from...
  6. Aljamain Sterling would like to fight Doane, Kimura or Delorme next
    I catch up with Aljamain Sterling after he beats Hugo Viana, he names Doane, Kimura and Delorme as possible future opponents.
  7. Trevor Smith Interested in a match up with Pendred
    I catch up with Trevor Smith after he beats Tor Troeng, he talks about THAT crowd in Dublin, he also states he would be interested in a match up with Cathal Pendred.
  8. Neil Seery eyes potential match ups with Jorgensen and Lineker
    I catch up with Neil Seery after an amazing night in Dublin. He eyes potential match ups with Scott Jorgensen and John Lineker.
  9. Which Fight Would You Rather See? Diaz vs Anderson or Diaz vs Lawler II?
    No title implications. Just 2 guys fighting. We already know both of these fights move the needle, but which one moves YOUR needle more?
  10. Choose your side!
    Who will you be rooting for in the UFC on Fox 12 main event?
  11. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 47!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Bader vs. OSP 2. Pearson vs. Trujillo 3. Formiga vs. Makovsky 4. Watson vs. Alvey 5. Boestch vs. Tavares 6. Tavares vs. Peralta 7....
  12. UFC Releases TUF Winner Colton Smith and 4 others
    The UFC.com profiles of Colton Smith, Pat Healy, Estevan Payan, Chris Indich & Dave Galera have disappeared which can only mean 1 thing.
  13. Matches to Make After UFC on Fox: Lawler vs. Brown
    Robbie Lawler vs. Johny Hendricks Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixeira Dennis Bermudez vs. Ricardo Lamas Bobby Green vs. Donald Cerrone Matt Brown vs. Carlos Condit Lil Nog vs. Shogun Rua Clay Guida...
  14. Will there ever be a triple title event in ufc ??
    Seems like this year may see a record for Most double title events 169 175 177 Possible 181 and 182 or both Is there a possibility that in the future we could see A Triple title event I With straw...
  15. Tim Means waiting on hand to heal, plans to stay at welterweight
    I catch up with Tim Means after a tough decision win over Hermani Perpetuo. He talks about the fight, is injured hand and confirms he will be staying at welterweight.
  16. Pick a card, any card!
    Which of the following three main cards would you prefer to watch? (Card #1 - USA vs. The World) Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson 2 - Main Event Frankie Edgar vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov - Co Main...
  17. If Daniel Cormier...?
    If DC Gets Injured and can't Compete in his Fight with Jon Jones at UFC 178.... Do you Think The UFC would get Rumble Johnson to Replace Him ? Or do you think they would just have Jones fight at a...
  18. Rank your Most Anticipated Announced Fights
    Mine Jon Jones Vs DC Cain Velasquez vs. Fabrício Werdum C. Weidman Vs V, Belfort A. Pettis Vs G. Melendez Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Renan Barao Vs TJ Dillashaw II José Aldo vs. Chad Mendes Mark...
  19. Rumor: Carmouche vs. Carano set
    Liz Carmouche just retweeted this.
  20. Picture: Joe Riggs' gunshot wound
    Warning: Graphic images. Link
  21. Anthony Pettis has been champ for 333 days...
    and has no title defenses and has secured two major endorsement deals thorugh Wheaties & Reebok. Not bad if you ask me.(Disclaimer: I saw this another message board but found so intriguing I posted...
  22. Silva sends tweet to Paul George
    Anderson Silva, former UFC Middleweight Champion sent his regards to recently injured NBA player Paul George following his brutal injury which resulted in a compound fracture of his tibia and fibula...
  23. Bisping blames Belfort, Sonnen, Silva loss on PED's
    Bisping continuing his tirade against PED's, blaming his losses on the fact that his opponents were' dirty' during their bouts. *Won't link for some reason*...
  24. Kyle Kingsbury used Ayahuasca to become a happier person
    Now he can tell people exactly how he really feels, which is that ayahuasca was maybe the best thing that ever happened to him. “It’s extremely introspective,” Kingsbury said. Link
  25. Jones and DC get into a brawl during media conference
    Apparently Jones and DC got into a 'massive' brawl. DC shoved jones. Jones punched DC. They fell off back of stage crawling. DC tried to kick jones in the head.
  26. So Jones and Cormier could be
    The biggest fight in UFC history. Both guys haven't lost and have looked dominate their entire careers. With the hype their generating after yesterday and this moring WOW just WOW. These guys hate...
  27. Team Jones or Team DC?
    Who are you rooting for?
    Pages: 2
  28. Weidman mocks post TRT Belfort on Twitter
    Belfort, who was one of the most criticised users of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), was forced to abruptly stop using the controversial treatment earlier this year. As a result, the...
  29. “He sawed off my hair with a dull knife”: The horrific misogyny of “Mixed Martial Arts” culture
    Link Mixed martial arts has a long-standing domestic violence problem, too — and that’s the least of it. This case reveals the sport’s link to a brand of toxic masculinity that is evident in the...
  30. Choose your side!
    Who will you be rooting for in the UFC Fight Night 47 main event?
  31. Fights To Make After UFC Fight Night: Bader vs St. Preux
    Ryan Bader - Anthony Johnson or Mauricio Rua Ovince St Preux - Jimi Manuwa Ross Pearson - Michael Johnson Gray Maynard - Retire Tim Boetsch - Romero/Kennedy loser or Nate Marquardt Brad Tavares -...
  32. Hunt opens up in local newspaper
    Mark Hunt talks briefly about his new UFC contract, love of fighting, and his time in jail and how it shaped him into the man he is today. Link
  33. Mirsad Bektic Out of UFC Fight Night Tulsa; Max Holloway Meets Newcomer Clay Collard
    Bektic was set to meet fellow prospect Max Holloway on the main card of UFC Fight Night “Henderson vs. dos Anjos,” which takes place Saturday at Tulsa’s BOK Center. Instead, UFC officials Monday...
  34. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 48/49!
    (I combined Fight Night 48 and 49) Rank the fights you're most excited for from first to last! 1. Henderson vs. RDA 2. Bisping vs. Le 3. Kim vs. Woodley 4. Pyle vs. Mein 5. Carmont vs. Leites 6....
  35. Eddie Alvarez - Who do you want to see him fight?
    After years of waiting he's finally in the UFC and set to face Donald Cerrone. But there's still tons of exciting match-ups for him afterwards. Win or lose, who do you want to see him face?...
  36. Rank the fights of UFC 177!
    Rank the fights you're most excited for from first to last! 1. Dillashaw vs. Barao 2. Ferguson vs. Castillo 3. Soto vs. Birchak 4. Nijem vs. Ferreira 5. Jorgensen vs. Cejudo 6. Correia vs. Baszler 7....
  37. Lightweight Division - Sort it out
    Haven't done one of these in a while. Sean Shelby and Joe Silva have just been fired, a miracle cure's been found for all the fighters injuries, Nate Diaz is no longer complaining about money and all...
  38. Pick a card, any card! (Division Edition)
    Which of the following main cards would you prefer to watch? (Card #1 - Heavyweight) Cain Velasquez vs. Daniel Cormier - Main Event Junior Dos Santos vs. Alistair Overeem - Co Main Mark Hunt vs. Roy...
  39. Pic: Brandon Vera Has Exploded Into A Freakishly-Chiseled Hulk 1
    Anchor arms? Former UFC light heavyweight Brandon Vera may not be doing any work inside the cage, but he certainly hasn't been skipping any workouts. What is "The Truth" behind his new physique? Only...
  40. Whats The Biggest Featherwieght Fight Ever
    IMO what was The Biggest Featherweight Fight in WEC and UFC History, Not the best, Just Biggest... Now obviously there hasn't Been An Anderson Silva Vs Sonnen, Silva Vs Weidman , Lesnar Vs Mir II......
  41. Arvloski vs Silva 2 - who wins?
    I'm going to be in the Vegas area around the time of this fight and I wanted to know how the PG feels about this fight - because I was thinking about putting a mediocre bet on Arvloski. Arvloski is...
  42. Barao got what he deserved.
    Absolutely nothing. He didn't show for the fight so he doesn't get show money. Dude probably lost out on a few hundred k.
  43. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 50!
    Rank the fights you're most excited for from first to last! 1. Lauzon vs. Chiesa 2. Souza vs. Mousasi 3. Moraga vs. Scoggins 4. Lentz vs. Oliveira 5. Overeem vs. Rothwell 6. Mitrione vs. Lewis 7....
  44. Fights to Make After UFC 177
    Fun fights yesterday despite it being a completely written off card. Although there aren't really any big names for fights to make, there were a lot of prospects who won yesterday that gets me...
  45. Is Gustafsson doing the right thing by avoiding Rumble?
    I don't like it and it could definitely come back to bite him if he just sits and waits for his shot. I could also see Dana jumping him when it's his turn to fight for the title. If Johnson takes...
  46. Choose your side!
    Who will you be pulling for in the UFC Fight Night 50 main event?
  47. Ben you just made my night
    I picked the fight wrong But i;m ok with that
  48. Pick a side
    A lot of people are forgetting about a certain rematch taking place this weekend. Who you see winning and how?
  49. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 51!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Silva vs. Arlovski 2. Yahya vs. Bedford 3. Ponzinibbio vs. Oliveira 4. Alcantara vs. Doane 5. Tibau vs. Hallmann 6. Castro vs. Johnson...
  50. Fights to Make After UFC Fight Night: Jacare vs Mousasi
    Ronaldo Souza - Winner of Weidman vs Belfort I really don't get how you don't label him the #1 contender given the current state of the division right now. He's a very intriguing match up to either...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169