UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Nam Phan released
    Link The good news for bantamweight Nam Phan is that his next fight will be in Japan. Unfortunately, it's not the UFC's September show, but for Grandslam MMA in July against Kenichi Ito. It looks...
  2. Rogan and Goldberg commentate EA UFC glitches
  3. trainer: Weidman will crush Lyoto Machida and his 'weak chin'
    link Edit: I would've put part of the text or the article in here too, but the copy and past function for my phone was being uncooperative.
  4. Shogun must be an undersized middle-weight*
    If according to Stann: "Te Huna was always undersized light-heavyweight" 22:22 on video
  5. Fight night closing ? Why
    I though picks were open till an hour before fights
  6. Dashon Johnson taking a page out of Luis Suarez's book
    With headline news style controversy over Dashons record, a performance whereby he was dominated from bell to bell with no octagon strengths being displatyed, and dirty octagon tactics, would it...
  7. Rank the fights of UFC 175!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Weidman vs. Machida 2. Rousey vs. Davis 3. Struve vs. Mitrione 4. Hall vs. Santos 5. Faber vs. Caceres 6. Brimage vs. Doane 7. Roop vs....
  8. Potentially Historic MMA Weekend
    Walking into this weekend only 2 fighters have ever been champions in 2 weight classes, Randy Couture (16-8 UFC) Became the first 2 weight champion back in 2003. BJ Penn (12-8-2 UFC) in 2008 became...
  9. is this true?
    I know we aren't supposed to do this, but I can't get add media to work. Is this true? http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2014/06/report-chael-sonnen-released-from-ufc-fox-after-2nd-failed-drug-test/...
  10. Aldo Out Of UFC 176-Options For New Main Event?
    With Aldo Out Of UFC 176, I 've went over the Roster, and what could possible be the new headliner, and I only see 2 Options #1 and the Most likely Option is Vitor Belfort Vs Jacare Souza for # 1...
  11. Talked mrsspidersilva into going to vegas!!!
    So looks like I'll be in Vegas for a few days and I'll even get to see one of my FAVORITES FIGHT possibly fire the last time. WAR BJ PENN!!!!
  12. JARED ROSHOLT EYES POTENTIAL MATCHUP WITH BIG NOG
    I catch up with Jared Rosholt after he goes 3 and 0 in the UFC, he talks about who he would like to face next, Big Nog.
  13. RAY BORG SAYS SCOTT JORGENSEN WOULD BE A FUN FIGHT FOR HIM
    I catch up with Ray Borg after a performance of the night victory, he feels Scott Jorgensen would be a fun fight for him.
  14. Cody Gibson open to rematch with Johnny Bedford
    I catch up with Cody Gibson after his controversial win over Johnny Bedford, he confirms that he is open to a rematch.
  15. **POLL** Best looking TUF 20 girl?
    The full list just came out today use Google images to help choose, you cant expect me to do everything Carla Esparza Alex Chambers Felice Herrig Bec Rawlings Emily Kagan Rose Namajunas Tecia Torres...
  16. Pick your side! (UFC 175/TUF 19)
    Who will you be rooting for in the main events of UFC 175 and TUF 19?
  17. UFC 175 Weigh Ins
    UFC 175 ‘WEIDMAN VS. MACHIDA’ WEIGH-IN RESULTS: Chris Weidman (185) vs. Lyoto Machida (184.5) Ronda Rousey (135) vs. Alexis Davis (135) Stefan Struve (251.5) vs. Matt Mitrione (254) Uriah Hall (185)...
  18. What happened to Arianny?
    Poor girl looks like she was beat with an ugly stick.
  19. Weidman!
    Man Weidman was impressive Last night.... IMO thats the best anyone has looked against Machida, I kind of feel like Weidman is the only person to really figure Machida out.... Jones beat him, But in...
  20. If I told you before 175 that one of three things was gonna happen which would u believe??
    A) Rousey would not only get fastest finish in women history but also second fastest ko in a title fight ever B) that Frankie Edgar would actually finish a fight and not go to another decision Or c)...
  21. bj penn appreciation thread
    Looks like bj is gonna stay retired for good this time Ufc record 12-9-1 Hardly ufc hall of fame numbers. He was a pioneer for the ufc Helped get them on the map after verrititas bought them Had some...
  22. DANIEL HOOKER? WANTS TO FIGHT IN JAPAN AFTER HIS SUCCESSFUL UFC DEBUT
    I catch up with Dan Hooker after he wins his UFC debut. He is targeting Japan for his second UFC fight.
  23. Gian Villante would like revenge after controversial loss to OSP
    I catch up with Gian Villante after a fight of the night performance over Sean O'Connell. He admits he would like to avenge his controversial loss to OSP.
  24. Jake Matthews honoured but not surprised by his comparison to Rory MacDonald
    I catch up with Jake Matthews after his dominating win over Dashon Johnson. He says he is honoured but not surprised by his comparison to Rory MacDonald
  25. Which MW would you rather see Weidman fight next? [POLL]
    I'm not asking you to predict who Joe Silva is going to select as his next opponent. I'm not asking who you think has earned the next title shot or who deserves the next shot. I am asking you to tell...
  26. Hypothetically:Edgar Vs Faber
    lets say Hypothetically The UFC makes Edgar Vs Faber the main event for UFC 176... who do you got winning?? I love this fight, I see Edgar winning a decision , it would be a close decision but clear...
  27. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 45!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Cerrone vs. Miller 2. Linker vs. Ozkilic 3. Barboza vs. Dunham 4. Martins vs. White 5. Viana vs. Sterling 6. Story vs. Mafra 7. Tibau...
  28. Rob Font feels Sergio Pettis would be an exciting fight for him
    I chat with Rob Font after he knocks out George Roop and wins a UFC bonus. He feels Sergio Pettis would be an exciting fight for him.
  29. Kenny Robertson: I don't mind who I fight next, l Iove fighting but don't watch UFC
    I catch up with Kenny Robertson after he beats Ildemar Alcantara, he confirms he doesn't mind who he fights next, I love fighting but I don't watch UFC.
  30. Jon Jones -What Does Jones need To Do?
    In your Opinion -What Does Jon Jones need To Do to be considered the best ever?? The Majority Consider Anderson Silva The Best Even, and with good reason Most successful title defenses (10) Most...
  31. Kevin Lee, looking to take his time in a stacked division
    I catch up with Kevin Lee after he gets his first UFC win. He says he is pretty young in the division and he is looking to take his time as he establish's himself in the UFC.
  32. Dustin Ortiz confirms TUF 20 coaching role
    I catch up with Dustin Ortiz after he beat the undefeated Justin Scoggins, he feels he is 2 fights away from a title shot. He also confirms that he will be a wrestling coach on TUF 20.
  33. Luke Zachrich would rather train with Magalhaes then fight him again
    I catch up with Luke Zachrich after he picked up his first UFC win. Talking about possible future opponents he confirmed he would rather train with Caio Magalhaes then rematch him after his...
  34. Russell Doane ' The leg kicks hurt'
    I catch up with Russell Doane after a split decision win over Marcus Brimage. He confirmed in the interview that the leg kicks did hurt.
  35. Eddie Gordon reflects on a successful TUF 19
    I catch up with Eddie Gordon after he surprised everyone to win a very talented season of TUF 19. He gives his view on the his performances during the season and facing a friend in the finale.
  36. **POLL** TUF 20 winner
    Meet the cast Carla Esparza Alex Chambers Felice Herrig Bec Rawlings Emily Kagan Rose Namajunas Tecia Torres Joanne Calderwood Heather Jo Clark Aisling Daly Lisa Ellis Angela Hill Justine Kish...
  37. Next big upset
    I think the next big upset will be Werdum over Cain. I think Werdum will be able to pull off a sub at somepoint on the ground, when Cain isnt protecting himself during some ground work. What do you...
    Pages: 2
  38. Vik Grujic - I love to watch guys who finish fights
    I catch up with Vik Grujic after he picks up his first UFC win with a stoppage of Chris Indich.
  39. ufc 177 co main event is 125 title mighty mouse vs Chris cariasco
    The ufc will be announcing this tonight or early tommorrow morning before tickets go on sale Thoughts ?? Double title event This event may need it. Neither guy can carry a ppv But with 135 and 125...
  40. Pic: Alistair Overeem Shrinks, Tweets New Photo Of Tiny Torso
    Looks like UFC heavyweight Alistair Overeem has been laying off the horse meat ahead of his UFC Fight Night 50 showdown against Ben Rothwell. Either that, or the Jackson-Winkeljohn camp has a strict...
  41. Pic: X-ray of Jessamyn Duke's broken hand at UFC Fight Night 45
    Jessamyn Duke is chalking up today’s brutal UFC Fight Night 45 loss, at least partially, to karma. Link
  42. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 46!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. McGregor vs. Brandao 2. Pickett vs. MCall 3. Nelson vs. Cummings 4. Parke vs. Kotani 5. Latifi vs. Dempsey 6. Holohan vs. Sampo 7....
  43. Fights to Make Ater UFC Fight Night 45
    Donald Cerrone - Khabib Nurmagomedov Jim Miller - Diego Sanchez Edson Barboza - Michael Johnson Evan Dunham - Jamie Varner Rick Story - Ryan Laflare Leonardo Mafra Texeira - Ildemar Alcantara Joe...
  44. Demetrious (-1425), Cariaso (+675) Opening Odds
    Sokoudjou sighting? But seriously, they have the under 4 1/2 rounds prop at +160. I put $250 for $400 on it, this shouldn't go that long, +160 looks great to me. Cariaso can't grapple 22 1/2 minutes...
  45. Interesting UFC Fact...
    Khabib Nurmagomedov holds the record for most take downs in a fight.... With 21 Take Downs I watched the fight live, it was against Abel Trujillo when I watched it , it wasn't really a big deal but...
  46. How can Matt Brown ....
    I honestly dont see any way in which Matt Brown can beat Lawler Robbie is a better Striker,Boxer and Kickboxer , IMO Robbie will knock him out in round 1 or 2 Matt Brown is on a 7 fight win streak...
  47. Realistic Dream Fights
    what are your Realistic Dream Fights-Fights that could maybe actually happen?? Mine It would be a Dream to see these fights happen A.Silva Vs Jones Jones Vs C.Velasquez A.Silva Vs GSP Aldo Vs Pettis...
  48. White: McGregor Reminds me of Rousey
    "I seem to have the habit of predicting the future," said McGregor. "I have these visions and they seem to come true. I’m never going to doubt them and no one else should, either... I have a clear,...
  49. Who's the bigger draw? McGregor/Rousey (Poll)
    Dana commenting to the media that they remind him of each other got me thinking who's the bigger draw. What's the PG opinion? The featherweight who has yet to beat anyone in the top 10 or the women's...
  50. Rank the fights of UFC on Fox 12!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Lawler vs. Brown 2. Guida vs. Bermudez 3. Johnson vs. Nog 4. Thomson vs. Green 5. Masvidal vs. Cruickshank 6. Siler vs. Lahat 7. De Le...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168