UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Joe Rogan Fails Drug Test; Suspended By UFC
    Stand up comedian and UFC fight commentator, Joe Rogan, has been suspended by the UFC for failing a company mandated drug test. The UFC has long tested the fighters, but just recently started the...
  2. Ryan Jimmo calls out Fabio Maldonado
    I spoke to Jimmo today and he told me he would like to fight Maldonado, what are peoples thoughts on this fight? I personally like the fight, I think it would be interesting to watch.
  3. Josh Thomson Calls Out Nick Diaz
    twatter
  4. ufc 176 to be in Los Angeles aldo vs Mendes
    Ufc will annouce this any hour now. Or tommorrow I didn't think it would go to Brazil. Probably Urijah Faber danny castillo as well as mma alliance fighters like Phil Davis And others will be on this...
  5. Best UFC fight this Summer? (Poll)
    To make it simple i'm just considering the Summer being June, July, and August. I looked through the UFC fights through those months & in my opinion those 6 are the best, 3 of which are on the same...
  6. Hendo doesn't want to fight Nate (Marquardt) 10/16/09
    (i was bored going through my private mail archives and found this beauty) that is literally what i wrote in this forum on the date listed to set the scene for you Dan was coming of the Bisping KO...
  7. ufc 179 set for Oct 25th Rio Brazil
    Lil bit pissed that Sept to early dec 4 ppv events are outside the stated Makes sense. Now. Ufc 178 Toronto. My guess is Hendricks title fight Ufc 179 gets barao or Weidman / Machida vs Belfort 180...
  8. Choose your side!
    Who will you be cheering for in the UFC on FX 5 main event?
  9. Matt Brown...
    Did he or did he not fake the injury to renew his nickname, The Immortal? The post fight interview suggested he may have faked it IMO.
  10. Brown vs Silva....left feeling conflicted.
    Matt Brown vs Eric Silva delivered big on excitement, as was expected but I am still not sure what to think about it. In the aftermath I have read opinions around the net stating that it was "one of...
  11. Who should fight for the Welterweight title next?
  12. Horrendous UFC reffing
    Is it just me, or did anyone else notice some horrendous reffing this past event? Most notable, imo, the Erik Koch fight...that should have been stopped a good 10-15 punches/elbows before it...
  13. Have Ronda Rousey and Brendan Schaub trained with each other?
    I'v seen them together alot in the media and shes been on his podcast a few times and they both trained with Rener & Ryron Gracie I think if they sparred it would go down like this: Ronda would pull...
  14. Most Anticipated Upcoming Fights
    what are your most anticipated Upcoming Announced Fights?? Mine C. Weidman Vs L. Machida BJ Penn Vs F. Edgar III C. Sonnen Vs W. Silva J.Ellenberger vs. R. Lawler Jose Aldo Vs Chad Mendes II D....
  15. Rank the fights of UFC 173!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Lawler vs. Ellenberger 2. Barao vs. Dillashaw 3. Henderson vs. Cormier 4. Holdsworth vs. Camus 5. Varner vs. Krause 6. Mizugaki vs....
  16. Tim Kennedy Questions
    Hey guys, Gonna be recording an interview with Tim Kennedy tomorrow! Gonna be keeping it relatively short (10-15 minutes) but I thought it would be a fun idea to have you guys throw out some...
  17. **POLL** Ronda or Miesha who would you rather "Train" with?
    and by "Train with" please refer to my other thread I made this poll around the time they had their first fight the result was very close 31-30 if I remember correctly
  18. Thoughts On UFC 173-(The Big 3)
    What are your thoughts and predictions for UFC 173's 3 big fights..... Barao Vs Dillashaw I like this fight, I dont love it but it should be good, I think Barao will Catch dillashaw in the 2nd or 3rd...
  19. ufc 175 who is going ??
    Got my ticket earlier today for it Shit seats. Ufc fight club forums are going crazy right now people getting banned from ticket master for refreshing too many times trying to get better seats. I got...
  20. EA Sports UFC: 10 Highest Rated Fighters
    WhatCulture.com was recently invited over to the EA HQ in Guildford to get our eager hands on an advanced build of the new EA Sports UFC game and have a few questions answered by Creative Director...
  21. Lombard vs Dong Hyun Kim
    Seeing rumors of this match being made for UFC fight night in Macau, can anyone confirm this?
  22. Stephens vs Zapata
    i hate when a lay n pray fighter gets call out by Dana for being boring or such and in fact it should be the guy that has ZERO takedown defense and ZERO wrestling that should get call out for being...
  23. Rumored full EA Sports UFC roster and Arenas
    Roster: Women's Bantamweight - Ronda Rousey - Sarah McMann - Sarah Kaufman - Alexis Davis - Liz Carmouche - Cat Zingano - Miesha Tate Flyweight - Demetrious Johnson - Louise Gaudinot - John Dodson -...
  24. Ufc embedded
    Slow day at work so I just watched all of the UFC embedded vlogs on YouTube. Anyone else watch these? I thought it was neat to get some insight of the Zuffa offices. Dana White shows up late, watches...
  25. ufc fight night double event sat. how will you tackle it ??
    22 fights all day starting at 930 am With only a one hour gap between events Is anyone planning on seeing all of them on sat. I'm going to try to attempt to watch all of them Hour gap run to the...
    Pages: 2
  26. Rumour - Wanderlei Silva out of fight with Chael Sonnen, Vitor Belfort in
    O card do UFC 175 sofreu nesta quarta-feira uma reviravolta digna dos roteiros de cinema. Após protagonizar com Chael Sonnen os momentos de maior rivalidade do TUF Brasil 3, Wanderlei Silva está fora...
  27. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 41/TUF Brazil 3 Finale!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! (Fight Night 41) 1. Munoz vs. Mousasi 2. Ogle vs. Blanco 3. Niinimaki vs. Blackstrom 4. Alcantara vs. Lee 5. Carmont vs. Dolloway 6....
  28. Rogan: Right when you think your Raping(Rousey) your just getting triangled son.
    Joe talking about Ronda on his latest podcast with Bert Kreischer. I guess were on the same page on at least one subject. lol "She just tells you to lick her pussy, and right when you go in for the...
  29. Former UFC Champion Phil Baroni bashes everyone on Facebook
    10 hours ago I'm deleting people I don't know starting with fag ass wana be fighter homo's and ugly chicks... I never requested anybody on FB as I don't even control it until now. And the people...
  30. As far as i'm concerned I'm ruling Sonnen vs Wandy...
    ...a submission before the fight even starts!
  31. Hunt v Nelson booked for Japan!
    PRIDE NEVA DIE! According to sources with knowledge of the situation, both fighters have agreed to the heavyweight fight, and it is expected to be officially announced by the UFC shortly. The fight...
  32. Jones vs.
    You know what time it is. Pick one.
  33. Jon Jones gone full on troll now.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBPU19kEQyI
  34. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 42!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Dodson vs. Moraga 2. Perez vs. Caraway 3. Sanchez vs. Pearson 4. Henderson vs. Khabilov 5. Dos Anjos vs. High 6. Meza vs. Pettis 7....
  35. two fighters at Jackson's mma get into actual fight (allegedly)
    link
  36. Chael and Silva
    I wonder if this was the nail in the coffin for Wanderlei to walk away from this fight. Chael and fans on him. Some funny stuff, DEF worth a watch. The last guy to ask a question, I think is Chael...
  37. Bryan Caraway fish hooks Perez before choke
    In tonight’s main card opener on FOX Sports 1, Bryan Caraway returned to action with a near flawless effort against Erik Perez. Well, except for this questionable illegal maneuver he used to assist...
  38. Should Diego Sanchez retire?
    He's 1-8 in his last 9 and on a 6 fight losing streak
  39. Gif of Jason High ref shove
    I wonder what sort of penalty this guy is facing...
  40. Diego Sanchez calls out Nate Diaz: Stop being a crybaby and fight me
    "With that victory, I want to put a challenge out to Nate Diaz. Diaz-Diego, let's do this in Mexico. Stop being a crybaby crying about not getting enough money. Be a real fighter and fight because...
  41. Rank the fights of UFC 174!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Johnson vs. Bagautinov 2. Bader vs. Cavalcante 3. Arlovski vs. Schaub 4. MacDonald vs. Woodley 5. Johnson vs. Bang 6. Jabouin vs....
  42. Would you prefer Pride style drug testing? (as in none)
    Would you prefer Pride style drug testing? as in take as mush drugs as you like some will some wont just let em fight? “No, I don’t think it’s a problem," "It’s a fight god damn it. If you’re gonna...
  43. Choose your side!
    Lots of sick fights tonight! Who your rooting for? Demetrious Johnson vs. Ali Bagautinov Rory MacDonald vs. Tyron Woodley Ryan Bader vs. Rafael Cavalcante Andrei Arlovski vs. Brendan Schaub Ryan...
  44. What was the official ruling of OSP/Jimmo
    Obviously it was OSP via R2 Submission. But at the end of their fight It read OSP R2 Tko. So my question is will it be counted as a Sub or Tko? That's gonna sway some of the members points.
  45. Arlovski or Schaub
    Hi guys, Just wondering who you had winning that Arlovski vs Schaub fight, AND i also want to comment on Arlovski's body in general. Thats the heaviest i think he has ever been, and at the weigh ins...
  46. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 43/44!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! (UFC Fight Night 43) 1. Te Huna vs. Marquardt 2. Hioki vs. Oliveira 3. Whitaker vs. Rhodes 4. Palelei vs. Rosholt 5. Magny vs. Lima 6....
  47. ufc ea sports comes out today
    Just picked it up at best buys. Got a free best of 2013 ufc fight blu ray with it. I'll probably won't be able to play till tommorrow Interesting side notes for those getting it. There is no event...
  48. what happened to jake ellenberger?
    dude was looking like one of the best prospects in the ufc's ww div until he ran into kampmann...a fight he should have won if he didn't just lay in martin's half guard after landing that huge left...
  49. Weidman vs Machida - is Weidman really the favorite?
    Weidman is at -200 right now and I cant believe its not even closer. Weidman pretty much did the impossible twice with two knockouts over Silva and he's the man, but stylistically I think Lyoto takes...
  50. Rank Your Top 10 UFC Fighters That Have Not Been In A UFC Title Fight
    1. Rory MacDonald 2. Ronaldo Souza 3. Fabricio Werdum (pending) 4. Daniel Cormier 5. Anthony Johnson 6. Gegard Mousasi 7. Tyron Woodley 8. Khabib Nurmagomedov 9. Josh Thomson 10. Cub Swanson...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168